𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺〔 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝
﹝𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥﹞

I enter my house after leaving the Pogues and Sarah at the chateau to celebrate. The first thing I notice is the fact there isn't a shit load of mess made, telling me my father hasn't been home yet and I sigh in relief. I make my way to my room and push the door open to see Rafe laying on my bed with a book in his hand from my bookshelf.

"You read?" I question in surprise and his head snaps to me in fright.

"Shit, I didn't hear you come in" He breathes out, placing the book on the night stand.

"I could tell" I chuckle, kicking off my boots and slipping off my hoodie to reveal the black lace bralette I'm wearing underneath.

"Where have you been all day?" Rafe questions as I unbutton my jeans, turning to him.

"Why, did you miss me?" I smirk as he sits up, leaning against the head board.

"If I remember correctly, the last time we spoke you threatened me" He points out, changing the subject and my grin gets wider as I push down my jeans, leaving me in my black thong.

I kick the jeans to where my hoodie is laying before I hop onto the bed, crawling on top of the boy and sitting on his lap.

"I wanna try something" I tell him.

"Oh, yeah?" He grins.

"Mmhm" I hum.

"What do you wanna try, sweetheart?" He questions.

"It's a surprise" I reply, running my hands up his t shirt clad chest "If it gets too much for you, just let me know, okay?"

"Trust me. I'll be fine" He scoffs.

"Okay" I reply unconvincingly, pulling him up towards me "Take off your clothes, Cameron"

He pulls his shirt off and I shuffle off his lap to let him slip off his jeans before his boxers too. I push him down onto the bed, his head hitting the pillow and I straddle his body, sitting on his thighs. His eyes watch me carefully as I reach down between my legs where his cock is, gently running my finger down his length and he inhales sharply, his body tensing up. I place my hands on his v line, messaging the area while completely neglecting the area I know he's desperate for me to pay attention to. Rafe lets out an impatient whine and bucks his hips up, making me grin widely.

"What's the rush for?" I question him and realisation seems to hit him.

"You're not" He breathes out.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Rafe" I play dumb, my hands running down his skin.

Before he can open his mouth again, I take a hold of the base of his cock and his breath hitches. I spit on the head and message it into his whole length, making it easier to pump his cock in my hand.

"Shit, you're so fucking good" Rafe moans out.

I fasten my pace, using both my hands to pump his cock and he throws his head back with a chorus of moans. The boy soon nears the edge of finishing, which I realise due to how fast his breathing gets and the way his hips thrust up to meet my pace.

"I'm gonna cum" Rafe gasps and I pull my hands away, sitting back.

His head snaps up and he looks at me in wild disbelief.

"What the fuck, Adelaide?" He spits.

"I warned you that you were in for it. Did you really think I was just gonna let you cum that easily?" I ask him in amusement and he glares at me "I wanna see you cry, Rafe"

"I'm not gonna cry" He argues.

I hum in response, grabbing a hold of his cock once again and stroking it slowly.

"You don't get to finish until I say so, okay?" I declare and he reluctantly nods.

My strokes get a little faster and he moans, grabbing fistfuls of the sheets. Once again, I jerk him until he reaches the edge and his eyes screw shut.

"I'm close" Rafe chokes out.

I pump it a few more times before letting go completely and he whimpers, his eyes fluttering open.

"You're doing so well, baby" I coo, leaning down to press my lips onto his.

He kisses me back desperately and threads his fingers through my hair, tugging softly at it. I reach down between us and place my palm on his length, stroking it in a steady rhythm. He moans into my mouth and pulls my hair harder, making me moan. Our lips part and I pepper kisses down his neck. My lips slowly work their way down his body, leaving open mouthed kisses on his skin as my hand strokes his cock.

"Please, Addy" The Cameron boy begs "Please just let me cum"

"Not yet, baby" I tell him, taking my hands away and he lets out a huffy whine, looking up at the ceiling.

My face hovers above his red swollen cock and I hear a sniffle, my head snapping up to see a few frustrated tears escape Rafe's icy blue eyes.

"Do you wanna keep going?" I ask him, rubbing his thighs softly.

"Yeah, don't stop" He chokes out.

I use his hazy distraction to my advantage, dipping my head down and biting his hip roughly. His body jolts in response to the bite and he sucks air in through his teeth sharply. With a grin on my face, I sit up and grab the base of his cock tightly, making him moan loudly. I start pumping his cock once again and tears slip down his red cheeks as he claws at the sheets, choked moans leaving his lips.

I work the boy to the edge for the fourth time and he squeezes his eyes shut tightly, getting ready for me to leave him hanging once again.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum" He cries out.

"Cum for me" I tell him and his eyes snap open, looking at me in surprise "Go on, baby"

He practically screams and his body jolts violently as he finishes, ropes of hot cum spurting onto his stomach. I help him through his high before taking my hands away and smiling down at the tired dirty blonde haired boy.

Rafe looks up at me with an exhausted fucked out look on his face and I grab his shirt off the floor, using it to wipe the cum off his stomach. I then hop off the bed and grab his boxers, throwing them to him. He pulls on his boxers as I throw my hair into a messy bun and climb under the covers. He slips under the covers too and I roll onto his chest, kissing his tear stained cheek.

"I'm in charge next time" Rafe declares tiredly.

"I'm okay with that" I agree.