𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦〔 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘥 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝
﹝𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥﹞

I'm woken up to the sound of heavy breathing, the sun shining in from the window and the feeling of Rafe's cock thrusting up into me. I sit up slightly and glare down at the boy, ready to scold him but my facial expression softens when I see that he's still sleeping.

He whimpers pathetically, bucking his hips up to mine and I bite my lip to stifle a moan. I lift myself up a little bit, allowing Rafe to fuck up into me. His hips snap up and down at a steady pace, husky moans and grunts escaping his lips.

I dip my head down to his neck and suck on his sweet spot, earning a soft "Addy" from his mouth. I feel the familiar knot winding up in my lower stomach and I clench around his cock tightly, causing him to let out a shaky whimper. His eyes flutter open and he grabs my hips with a surprised look on his face.

"Fuck" He grunts.

"Rafe" I moan in response.

Rafe's thrusts become sloppy and I bounce to meet him halfway, both of us chasing our highs. The Cameron boy is the first to come.

"I'm gonna cum" He whines, slamming up into me and using my clenching around him to milk his cock.

"Oh my God!" I gasp, my orgasm hitting me hard "Rafe, I'm coming"

I grind down on him as I ride out my high, head thrown back and my mouth dropped open. I soon collapse onto Rafe's chest and he smirks at me lazily.

"Please stay over every night" He jokes huskily.

"Shut up" I laugh airily, pushing his face away from me playfully and rolling onto my back next to him.

"I need to shower" Rafe declares.

"Dibs on the first shower" I retort and he laughs, sitting up.

"We could save water if we shower together" He suggests and I grin up at him with a raised brow.

"Did you just proactively help prevent climate change?" I ask him teasingly.

"Maybe" He shrugs with a small grin.

"Wow, Cameron. I think I'm rubbing off on you" I comment and he rolls his eyes.

"Rub off on me in the shower. I've got places to be, sweetheart" He states, pulling himself out of bed.

"Aye aye, captain" I chirp.

☼ ☼ ☼

I enter my house and unsurprisingly find my father sitting on the sofa with a beer in his hand, white power residue on the coffee table.

"Dad" I say bluntly as I pass him and he just grunts in reply.

As I enter the kitchen I find a large shoebox on the counter and I furrow my brows in confusion, picking up the box. I open it and pull out the first thing, a photograph. It's of a woman that looks much like myself, she's in a pretty blue dress and wrapped up in the arms of a dark haired man I don't recognise.

"What is this?" I ask my father, holding up the photo.

"It's your mother and her prom date" He answers simply.

"I thought you were together in high school?" I question in confusion.

"She was mad at me that week" The man shrugs.

"Of course she was" I scoff, throwing the picture into the box before carrying it over to the trash and dropping it in.

"What the hell are you doing?!" My dad barks, storming over and pulling the box out of the bin.

"Why are you keeping memories of the woman who left us?" I frown.

"You know nothing about your mother" He spits.

"Because she was never fucking here!" I retort in anger.

"She loved us!" He argues.

"That's not love!" I argue back with him "If she loved us so fucking much, she never would have left us!"

"You have no idea what you're talking about, Adelaide" He huffs, placing the box down on the coffee table.

"I was just a kid, Dad! I was nine years old and looking after a grown man! Looking after you!" I object, my eyes filling with tears "I've been more of a mother to JJ than she ever was! I taught him how to ride a bike! I helped him with his homework! I cleaned him up after his first fight! Not Mom! Me, Dad! Addy!"

"She had to leave" He makes excuses for my sorry excuse of a birth giver.

"Just admit it already! She left you for another man! She's not a mother, she's a whore!" I scream in rage.

"Like mother, like daughter!" My father spits at me maliciously and tears roll down my cheeks.

"You're right" I nod, my words laced with venom "Because one day I'm gonna leave you just like she did"

My father lets out a scream of rage and grabs me, slamming my body against the wall. Before I can recover from the body slam, he throws his fist at my face and I try to push him off me but he's a lot stronger than I am.

"You are a worthless waste of space!" He screams in my face, punching me again.

The man in front of me grips a handful of my hair and slams my head onto the doorframe. I feel warm liquid run down the side of my face as my body stumbles and my vision blurs slightly. I'm thrown onto the ground and a powerful kick is sent to my stomach, causing me to curl up in pain. Sobs leave my lips, my chest heaving for a breath as my father kicks me onto my back and places his shoe on my throat. My eyes widen in fear as my hands try to push his foot off me but it's no use.

"It's all your fault! You're the reason she left!" He accuses me, crushing my windpipe under his shoe "She hated you!"

"D-Dad, please!" I choke out.

"Do you know that when she left she tried to take JJ with her? She tried to take my boy and leave me with you" He scoffs in disgust and my heart breaks "With a good for nothing little shit!"

He steps off me with a disgusted look and I gasp for breath, coughing loudly.

"Get the hell out of my face!" He demands.