𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯〔 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘵 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"Stealing drones makes you hungry" Kiara states and I nod in agreement.

"What I would do to a beer and shrimp and grits right now" JJ groans as we hop out the van.

"It would not be pretty" Pope adds.

"Hey, Dad" Kiara greets her father as we enter the Wreck.

"Hi, Mr C!" I chirp.

"Hey, girls" He replies.

"How did we do?" She asks.

"Didn't turn over once" He states.

"It's probably just bad luck because of the storm" She sighs, hugging him.

"Yeah, i'll be sure to tell the banks that" He scoffs as we pass the father daughter duo.

"I'm so hungry" John B groans as we wait in the corner of the room for Kiara to speak to her dad.

"I feel like my stomach is trying to eat itself" I say with a pout and the boys chuckle at my whining.

Kiara and her dad look at us and the boys all wave with smiles on their faces other than JJ and I who throw them the peace sign.

"Sit down" Kiara tells us.

"Thank God" I say dramatically, rushing to sit down.

"Oh, yes!" JJ laughs, sitting down next to me.

A bunch of plates are put down on the table and I grab a cheeseburger from the plate, taking a large bite out of it. Kiara disappears then comes back with a jug of water and some glasses. I take a glass from her and fill it with water, taking a drink of the cool liquid. We continue to wolf down all the food in sight, not wasting so much as a french fry between the five of us.

As I sip my water contently, I watch Kiara sway her hips to the music playing and wiggle her finger at John B. He points at himself in surprise and she nods happily. He gets up and they dance together to the music. I spot Pope moping around by the bar, his eyes watching Kiara and John B sadly. I frown and gently nudge my brother who is trying to balance a spoon on his nose. His spoon drops and he looks at me with a glare but I reciprocate the expression, nodding to Pope. JJ shakes his head but I push him, with a stern look and he huffs, getting up.

The fact he caved so easily makes me smile and I watch slyly as JJ leans on the counter next to Pope, initiating a conversation. JJ says something to the boy and he looks at my brother in surprise, questioning him. The blonde nods and Pope grins widely, before he starts rambling about God only knows what. Although he tries to hide it, JJ hangs onto every word that Pope blurts out and a small smile grows on his lips as the other boy rants passionately to his heart's content.

While the Pogues are all occupied, I slip outside and sit on a bench by the dock, letting the cool evening breeze whip through my hair.

"What are you doing out here all alone, sweetheart?" A voice asks and I turn my head to see Rafe strolling towards me.

"Are you following me?" I ask with a glare.