𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦〔 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"Welcome to Crackhead Wasteland" Sarah announces.

"There ain't no place like home" I hum sarcastically.

"I don't know about this, man" Pope worries.

The van comes to a stop and I look out the window to see Barry's worn down house that I have spent so much time in.

"Dude, why are we at Barry's?" Pope asks.

"This'll only take a second" JJ says vaguely, getting out of the van.

"Where are you going?" John B huffs.

"Yo soy justicia!" JJ replies in Spanish before disappearing into Barry's home.

"Did you glean anything from that?" Pope asks us.

"You know somebody should probably-" Kiara drawls off.

"I'm on it" I assure the girl, climbing out of the van.

"Wait up!" John B hollers, catching up with me as I enter the house.

"Yeah, so what's your plan, slick?" John B asks the blonde boy who is trashing Barry's living room.

"Well, as thou hath stealeth from us, we shall stealeth from ye" JJ explains, looking under sofa cushions.

"That kind of got lost in translation" John B mumbles.

"An eye for an eye, John B" JJ snaps as if the brunette is stupid.

"Yeah, that's great, JJ. But what happens after you rob a drug dealer, huh? He knows who we are!" John B exclaims.

"I'm not scared of this guy" JJ scoffs.

"JJ, don't-" John B cuts himself off as JJ heads further into the home, ignoring him.

"He's gonna get himself fucking shot" I snap.

"Idiot" John B adds.

"All right, took care of business" The blonde states, entering the room with an old gym bag.

"Hey, look at me. If you keep going down this road you're gonna end up just like your dad-" John B is cut off when JJ grabs him by his shirt and pushes him against the cupboards.

"You watch your mouth, man" JJ warns him.

"Enough" I demand, tugging my brother back and shooting the brunette a glare for his comment.

"Aren't you tired of being messed with?" JJ asks me.

"I'm just tired full stop, J" I tell him with a frown.

"Cause I am" he adds.

JJ walks away and I follow behind him with an exhausted sigh.

"All right, so we're looking at five grand each for reparations for putting us through that bullshit. Sorry about that, y'all" JJ declares to the others who are standing next to the van.