𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦〔 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"Yo, JJ, you been outside?" I hear the muffled voice of John B which stirs me awake.

"I have polio, bro. I can't walk" The much closer voice of JJ groans in reply.

The front door opens and I pry my eyes open from my spot on the porch sofa.

"You been out here all night?" John B asks in surprise.

"Yup" I hum, sitting up and stretching my arms out.

"You're like a cat" He chuckles, pulling me off the sofa.

"And you're like a dog" I reply with a smile.

We walk down the porch steps and I whistle lowly at the state of the place.

"Oh, man" John B groans, looking at a fallen tree "That's no good"

"That is not good" I agree.

The Routledge boy wanders over to the tree we hung the hammock in and I turn to the chateau.

"JJ, get your ass out here!" I holler.

"Jeez, sorry, Mom!" The blonde retorts, exiting the house with a can in his hand.

"Agatha did some work, huh?" JJ realises.

"Yeah, she did" John B hums, pulling branches out the HMS Pogue.

JJ burps loudly and I turn, shooting him a disgusted look to which he grins widely.

"What you thinkin'?" JJ asks John B curiously.

"I'm thinkin' that storm surge pushed all the crabs out on the marsh maze. All those drum are gonna chase the crab" John B answers.

"What about the DCS? Wasn't that today?" I ask worriedly.

"Nah, they're not gettin' on a ferry. Come on, think about it" John B grins widely "It's God tellin' us to fish"

"Who are we to ignore God?" I grin as JJ swings his arm around my neck.

After I get changed into some clean clothes, consisting of a blue bikini and a pair of black denim shorts with my chucks, we head out on the HMS Pogue to collect the rest of our group.

"Sure hope Guffy's boat didn't sink. He doesn't have insurance" JJ speaks up.

"Yeah" John B agrees "Hi, Miss Amy! You guys get through it?"

"Still here" The woman replies politely and her son standing next to her looks at me with a smirk.

"She totally looked at me" JJ says giddily once we're out of earshot.

"I saw it" John B nods.

"Kyle is totally into me" I add with a grin.

"I saw that too" John B says, pointing at me.

"Guys, look at this place" The brunette then declares.