𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯〔 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘺 𝘢𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘤 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"DCS! I know you're in there!" I hear a voice holler, waking John B and I up from our short nap.

"Booker, who is it?" I mumble sleepily, flopping my arm onto the boy next to me.

Suddenly I hear a bang on the window above my head and I shoot up in fright, turning my head to see JJ with a smirk on his face.

"Whoa!" John B gasps.

"Gotcha, slick" JJ laughs.

John B covers his face, flopping back onto the sofa and I groan loudly, laying back down too.

"You should have seen your faces. You were like.." JJ howls, making a terrified facial expression.

He enters through the door and I throw a pillow at him in anger, the object bouncing off his head.

"You are a dickhead" I snap.

"Look at you two all cuddled up" JJ coos jokingly, hitting me with the same pillow I threw at him.

"Shut up, JJ" John B groans.

I drag myself off of the sofa bed and proceed to lunge at my younger brother, tackling him to the ground. He yelps in surprise, the both of us sent sprawling onto the floor as we wrestle each other. I manage to get him into a headlock and he tries to throw us both backwards, thinking that there's a lot more space than there is, so we both hit the wall with the thud.

"Ow!" We both yell while John B laughs at us.

"Just tap out already, you little weasel!" I huff, my grip on him slipping.

"Over my dead body!" JJ retorts.

I'm abruptly thrown forward over the blonde boy and I squeal in shock, skidding across the rug. I hiss in pain as the material burns my arm but I have no time to think about it because JJ pulls my arms behind my back and sits on me.

"Ha! Eat shit, bitch" JJ gloats.

Before I can reply, the weight on my back disappears and I roll over to see John B wrestling with JJ on the ground. I look down at my arm and groan at the sight of the bloody carpet burn on my forearm.

"Asshole" I mutter before throwing myself on top of the pair.

☼ ☼ ☼

"I'm just saying, I don't understand why you don't at least try with Kiara. She clearly likes you" JJ blurts out and I lean forward on the middle console.

"She's like 'Oh, John B'" I moan out, grabbing his bicep.

"Is that what she does?" John B smirks at me.

"She's sketching about you diving, then she kissed you, bro" JJ drawls off.

"She kissed me on the cheek. It's not like we were makin' out" John B scoffs.

"Low-hanging fruit, bro. Don't pretend you don't notice. I see it in your eyes. You're like 'I kinda like that' and then you start blushing and shit" JJ rants making me laugh.