𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦〔 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Kelce soon finds Rafe and I, dragging his friend away while shooting me a dirty look. I flip the boy my middle fingers and he scowls angrily but says nothing.

I then find myself back with Kiara, the two of us dancing together and trying to avoid all of the Kooks we're surrounded by. We laugh and mess around, ignoring every strange look we get with wide grins on our faces.

With our arms wrapped around each other as we sway to a slower song, I notice the blonde mop of hair belonging to my brother dash into the country club and I groan.

"What's wrong?" Kiara asks me.

"I gotta pee. I'll be right back" I lie, not wanting to worry her.

"Don't be too long!" She hollers as I walk away.

"I won't!" I reply.

I enter the country club and start searching for any sign of my brother.

"Hi, sorry. Did you see a blonde boy run through here?" I ask a small group of women.

"He went into the mens room, dear" One of them replies.

"Thank you"I smile politely, rushing towards the bathrooms.

I enter the mens bathroom, much to my distaste, and I hear familiar voices letting me know I'm in the right place.

"Keep his head still. I'm gonna line this up" Rafe states, lining up to punch my brother who is being held back by Kelce.

"Very Rafe of you. Five on one?" JJ spits.

"If you could please stop talking? It's very disrespectful when I'm trying to hit a ball. Learn your etiquette, my friend" Rafe snaps.

"Come on" JJ groans, still struggling with Kelce.

"Your face looks really bad. Starting to look like your dad a lot more" Rafe says jokingly and I glare at the boy in anger.

I storm towards the group of Kooks and grab the Cameron boy, slamming him into the wall. His eyes widen in surprise but I don't him him any attention, turning to try and pry JJ from Kelce's hold.

"Let my brother go!" I demand.

I'm grabbed by one of the other boys from behind and I angrily stomp on his foot, causing him to let me go with a yelp. I then turn and kick him in the balls, the boy doubling over in pain.

"Touch me again and next time I cut your tongue off" I warn the boy who nods desperately.

A hand is placed on my shoulder and I spin around, throwing my fist at the boy. Rafe catches my fist in his hand and stares down at me intensely.

"Come on, sweetheart" Rafe tries to coax me "Calm down"

"Don't you pet name me, you dick. Don't you dare" I spit, pushing him with my free hand.

He suddenly grabs me by the throat and slams me against the wall.

"Get your fucking hands off my sister!" JJ barks in anger.