𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯〔 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝
﹝𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥﹞

I'm almost home when I bump into Rafe and he looks a little worried as he pulls me into his arms, kissing my head.

"What's up?" I frown, placing my palms on his chest.

"Your dad's home" He answers.

"Shit" I curse "Where are we supposed to go?"

"I have an idea. Come on" He assures me, taking my hand and tugging me along with him.

I allow the Cameron boy to lead me through the streets of the cut until we aren't in the cut at all. We pass fancy house upon fancy house as we walk through figure eight and I squeeze Rafe's hand a little tighter, walking closer to him as the feeling of being out of place kicks in.

We eventually stop outside a beautiful looking grey and white house that is huge, and I turn to Rafe in confusion.

"Who lives here?" I ask him.

"The Glissons, but they're in Sun Valley for the rest of the summer so the house is empty" He answers and I raise a brow.

"Are you, the Kook Prince of figure eight, asking me, the Pogue Princess of the cut, to break into your neighbour's home?" I question in amusement.

"Sounds like it, doesn't it?" He muses, reaching down and retrieving the key from under the mat.

"That is the most stupid place to hide a door key. It's like asking to be robbed" I scoff as Rafe unlocks the door.

We enter the house and he locks the door behind us as I look around the place in awe, taking in all the beauty of the place.

"You like it?" Rafe asks, wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"It's, like, my dream home" I state and he chuckles, kissing my neck.

I hum in content as his hands caress the skin under my top and his lips leave open mouthed kisses against my shoulder. One of his hands slips down to the waistband of my shorts, toying with the button and I pull out of his hold with a smile, walking into the living room.

"Addy" I hear him groan behind me.

Exiting the sliding back door, I admire the large swimming pool that is lit up with red led lights and a smirk curls onto my lips. I turn to Rafe and I see that he is already staring at me, leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest. My admiration is moved from the luxurious home and to the boy in front of me, from his icy blue eyes set on me and his sharp clenched jaw to his bulging biceps and the defined veins running from his arms to his hands.

"I think you're drooling" Rafe speaks up cockily and I roll my eyes at him.

"Shut up, Cameron" I reply, kicking off my shoes.

I pull off my crop top to reveal my white bikini top that ties at the back of my neck and my back before slipping my shorts off to reveal the matching bottoms with bows tied on both hips. Winking at Rafe with a smirk on my face, I then turn and dive into the pool. I swim to the middle of water and resurface, pushing my hair back out of my face.