𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺〔 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘺 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

We reach the Cameron house and the first thing I see is Rose watering her flowers with the hose, a glass of wine in her free hand. Rafe jumps out the car first and we follow.

"Hey! Your dad is not gonna like that you're back home" Rose declares.

"He told me I could come here" Rafe replies.

"Well, he didn't tell me" Rose retorts.

The platinum blonde spots Sarah and I, and her face drops.

"Why aren't you on the plane?" She asks Sarah before eyeing me "And who are you?"

"Ask Rafe" Sarah spits before running into the house.

Rafe follows, pulling me along with him and Sarah slams the door in his face. He angrily swings it open again and storms inside, the door slamming behind me loudly. I tiredly walk beside Rafe as he leads me up the stairs and to his room, my hand still encased in his larger one.

We enter the room and I let of his hand, padding over to his bed and sitting down on the soft comforter. I can feel the Cameron boy's eyes on my back as I lay down, my head hitting the pillow and my body curling up as I stare at the window.

"Addy" Rafe croaks out but I ignore him.

I hear his foot steps as he walks closer to me and I feel his hand fall onto my hip, dragging up my side to my shoulder.

"Please talk to me" He pleads.

"What do you want me to say?" I reply bluntly, not looking at him.

"Anything" He answers.

"Do you want me to tell you that it's all okay? Because it's not, Rafe" I declare.

"Just tell me that you don't hate me" He begs.

"You know that I don't" I say quietly.

"But I want to hear you say it" He tells me and I pause for a moment.

I take a deep breath and turn around to face the boy, tears rolling down his cheeks as he stares down at me with a pleading look.

He moves his hand from my shoulder and I grab it, yanking him harshly down onto the bed. His body lands on top of mine and he curses, trying to push himself up on his arms. I roll my eyes and pull him back down, his chest hitting my stomach and his head landing on my chest. He looks up at me in confusion and I run my fingers through his hair, wrapping my legs around him.

"I don't hate you, Rafe" I state.

He smiles through a fresh set of tears and buries his face in my chest, wrapping his arms around me.

"But you are a fucking idiot" I add.

"I know" He replies, his voice muffled.

"This is the second time that this has happened. Don't you understand how serious this is?" I scold him.

"I was just trying to help" He cries.