𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦〔 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Barry and I enter the Kook party which is already in full swing, music blaring and drunk teens all over the joint.

"I can't see him!" Barry shouts over the music.

"Fuck him!" I retort "Let's get a drink!"

I drag the man into the kitchen where I find an island counter full of all different types of alcohol and I pour myself a red solo cup full of a mixture of liquors that tastes like absolute garbage, but is sure to have me drunk within the next twenty minutes. As Barry pours himself a drink I spot two girls by the sink, one of them sitting on the counter while the other one snorts cocaine off of her thigh. I approach the duo and put on a wide flirty grin, leaning against the counter.

"You got any spare?" I speak up and their heads lazily turn to me, big smiles gracing their fake lips.

"For sure" The redhead standing next to me chirps, pulling out a small baggie of white powder.

She uses her shiny black card to make two lines on the brunette's leg and hands me a rolled up hundred dollar bill. I take the rolled up cash and lean down, using it to snort both of the lines.

"Wow, that's good shit" I sniff, wiping my nose on the back of my hand.

"The best shit" The brunette corrects.

I down the rest of the contents of my cup before dropping it into the sink and turning to the girls again. My face is abruptly grabbed and the redhead presses her lips to mine, completely taking me by surprise. As she pulls away giggling to herself happily, I smile in amusement and glance up at her friend who gasps, jumping down from the counter.

"Me next!" She squeals, kissing me before I can reply.

The pair giggle together, clearly higher than kites and I shake my head with a smile.

"It was nice meeting you, girls" I tell them.

"Call us" The redhead slurs, picking up a pen and gently grabbing my wrist.

The brunette pulls up my sleeve allowing her to write two names and two phone numbers, little hearts next to the top one which I assume is hers. Lillian and Marlene.

"Will do, Lily" I wink at her.

She giggles and stumbles into her friend who catches her, waving at me. I pull down my sleeve and return to Barry who grins at me widely in amusement.

"Bitches be on their knees for you" He comments.

"Can you blame them?" I retort confidently.

"Not at all" He chuckles.

"How come we never fucked?" I ask curiously, feeling myself getting more intoxicated by the second.

"You're the only friend I got. I ain't ruining that for a lay" He answers me.

"Thank you for being my friend, Baz" I smile softly.

"Anytime, pretty girl" He nudges my shoulder with his own.

"Dance with me?" I grin mischievously.