𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯〔 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝
﹝𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥﹞

I notice a group of three guys playing beer pong and I grin wickedly, sauntering over.

"Hey, boys" I greet them sweetly and they all turn to me.

"Hello, gorgeous" A blonde boy smirks, looking me up and down.

"Can we help you, shortcake?" A brunette asks me in a flirtatious tone.

"You wouldn't be looking for another player, would ya?" I ask, my lashes batting innocently.

"I was actually in need of a good partner. How'd you know?" A raven haired boy teases me and I giggle, leaning my forearms down on the table.

"Do you want me to help you?" I question, his eyes glancing down to my cleavage and I can feel his friend's eyes on my ass.

"I'd love that" He smirks, holding out his hand.

I reach out, grabbing his hand and he gently pulls me next to him. The blonde hands me the ping pong ball with a wink.

"My name's Tyler" Raven hair tells me before pointing at the blonde "That's Chris and next to him is Dylan"

"I'm Addy" I tell them, biting my lip a little and they all grin widely.

I use their distraction to bounce the ball on the table and it hits off the surface before plopping into one of the cups in front of Dylan and Chris. I squeal and spin around, throwing my arms around Tyler who hugs me with a chuckle. My eyes make contact with an ocean blue pair that are filled with rage and hate. I wink at Rafe and turn back to the boys in time to see Dylan land the ball into one of our cups. Tyler offers to drink it but I grab it and chug it quickly, a couple drops running down my neck. As I slam the empty cup onto the table, the trio jump and I realise they were all looking at my boobs, causing me to roll my eyes with a small smile.

The whole game goes much the same as the first round, me being a legend and them drooling over every move I make while Rafe watches, seething in anger.

There is one cup left on both sides and it's my turn again, Tyler's hands on my waist. I press my back against him and look up with an innocent smile.

"How about a kiss for good luck?" I suggest boldly and he doesn't need to be asked twice.

He leans down and presses his lips to my own. I notice something that is consistent with every guy I've kissed, there's no spark or electricity like is described in stories. Only one person has ever been able to make me feel something close to electricity and that is never going to work out.

I pull away from Tyler and throw the ball at the table. It bounces and lands in the cup, Chris and Dylan groaning in defeat while I whoop and throw my arm up in triumph. I'm spun around and Tyler kisses me again, my back hitting the ping pong table. I kiss him back for a minute before I get bored and pull away, pecking his cheek.

"Do you want to get out of here?" He asks me.

"I can't. I'm here with my friend" I explain "Talking of her, I should probably check on her"