𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹〔 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

My eyes are wide in awe practically the whole way from the airport to the Camerons' large Bahamas mansion and Rafe watches me in amusement, never leaving my side.

"Rafe, I didn't just bring you here because I need your help. I wanna show you something" Ward announces as we enter the house.

Rafe nods but Ward's eyes turn to me, as if telling me to leave them, and I give him a sarcastic smile. Before I can make a rude comment that would most likely get me in trouble, my phone rings and I pull it out my pocket.

"I gotta take this" I declare, walking back out into the yard.

"Hello?" I answer the call.

"Where are you?" JJ demands "And please do not tell me that you got on the same flight as Rafe and Ward"

"Okay. I won't tell you" I shrug.

"Are you being serious right now?!" The boy shrieks.

"Do you really think I'd pass up a trip to Nassau?" I ask him.

"What if something happens to me? What if I break my legs? What if I die?" JJ rants dramatically "You're my big sister! You can't just up and leave me"

"JJ, you're acting as if I've dropped off the face of the earth" I laugh "I'll be back soon"

"I cannot believe that you've left the country with those maniacs. What if they chop you up into tiny little pieces and feed you to the sharks? We'll never find you!" JJ continues.

"Put your boyfriend on the phone" I groan.

"Hello" I hear Pope's voice.

"Hello, my lovely. Will you please calm that stress head down? He's stressing me out and I'm not even with you guys" I ask the boy who chuckles.

"I think I can do that" He assures me.

"How do you voluntarily put up with him? He's a nuisance" I state.

"He just cares" Pope counters "We all do"

"Well, I'm not worried about being murdered so you guys shouldn't be, okay?" I tell the Heyward boy.

"Please be careful" Pope sighs.

"I always am" I chirp.

"No you're not" He scoffs.

"Okay, fine. I'll be careful" I assure him.

"You better not come back to OBX pregnant, married, injured or dead, you hear me? I better see you back here just the way you left, young lady" Pope warns me sternly and I let out a laugh.

"Aye aye, sir" I reply with a giggle.

"Have a good trip, Addy" He hums in defeat.

"I will" I smile "See you guys when I'm back and tell the others that I love them, yeah?"

"Yeah, will do" He responds.