𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯〔 𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I'm woken up by the draft from the window, the cool breeze hitting my bare body through the blanket that is draped over me. I sleepily turn over and reach out for Rafe's warmth, but all I find is an empty bed.

I sit up in confusion, holding the blanket to my chest as I search the room for my boyfriend but he is nowhere to be seen.

Throwing the blanket down on the bed, I slip on Rafe's polo shirt that is discarded on the floor and tug it down at my thighs as I exit the room.

"We've not got all day!" I hear a feminine voice holler.

I reach the dining room to find Rafe stood in the middle of the room next to an older blonde woman while a man rips the wallpaper off the walls and Rose lingers near me looking worried.

"Rafe, what is going on?" I speak up, causing all four sets of eyes to dart to me.

"Who is this?" The blonde woman asks Rafe with a raised brow.

"My girlfriend" Rafe mutters out before making his way towards me and reaching out, taking my hand in his "Go back upstairs, okay? This is nothing"

"I don't want to go back upstairs" I reply with a frown.

Before Rafe can argue with me, I brush past him into the room and I notice the paintings that cover the walls, looking a lot like a map of the island.

"What is this?" I breathe out in awe.

"It's the thing that is going to lead us to the Cross of Santo Domingo" The man says, his eyes scanning my body and lingering on my thighs long enough to make me uncomfortable.

"You're Renfield, right?" I realise, making a note that the older blonde is likely Carla Limbrey.

"Right" He smirks, holding out his hand "It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am"

"Wish I could say the same" I reply bluntly, glancing at his hand in disgust before passing him to look closer at the walls "But since you assaulted my best friend's father after chasing my brother and his friends around with a taser, I think I'd rather not have met you"

"I assure you that we meant no harm to your brother or his friends" Carla speaks up.

"I'm sure you didn't" I hum sarcastically, running my fingers over the painting of parcel nine.

Rafe's large hands tightly grip my hips and he leans in close, his breath tickling my ear.

"Can you please go upstairs and at least put some clothes on?" He murmurs quietly.

"Jealous much?" I smirk back at him and his grip tightens almost painfully which only makes me smile wider.

"If he keeps staring at your ass, I'm going to commit murder" Rafe growls under his breath.

"Behave" I warn him lowly.

"Sweetheart, please-" I cut him off, grabbing his jaw tightly.

"I said behave, Rafe" I snap and his cheeks tint with pink, knowing that the others in the room definitely heard my demand.