𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺〔 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝
﹝𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥﹞

I look down at the two thin white lines of powder on the bare skin of my thigh and then to the ocean blue eyes of the boy who put them there. He smirks widely and drops to his knees in front of me, making butterflies erupt in my lower stomach. The Cameron boy snorts both the lines off of my skin and instead of moving away, he tries to push my legs open wider.

"Rafe" I laugh, gently pushing his head.

He peppers kisses over the skin of my thighs and I run my fingers through his messy hair, looking around to make sure no one is looking at us.

"Someone is gonna see us" I warn him.

"Let them" He mumbles and I roll my eyes.

He tries to push his head further between my legs, his hot breath fanning on my underwear and I gasp. I grab a handful of his hair and harshly tug his head back, making him look up at me. His eyes are glazed over due to the drugs and a lazy smirk is on his face.

"Stop trying to eat me out in the middle of a party, Cameron" I scold him.

"Then leave with me?" He suggests.

"Hmm, let me think about it" I hum, standing up and collecting two pills of molly from the table, popping them into my mouth "Nope"

I wash the pills down with a swig of whiskey and saunter away from the annoyed looking Cameron boy with a wide smirk on my face. My eyes set on the dancing raven haired girl I befriended earlier on and she spots me, grinning widely.

"Pogue princess!" She hollers, holding out her hands "Dance with me!"

I laugh loudly, sloppily throwing my arms around her and she roughly grabs my hips, making my eyes widen.

"You're getting bold, Steph" I tease her and she smirks.

"Maybe I'm just really bold" She shrugs as we dance within the crowd of dancing Kooks.

"Or maybe it's the molly" I counter and she rolls her eyes with a smile.

"I'm gonna get a drink. You want one?" She asks me.

"Nah, I can see two of you" I joke and she winks, sauntering away.

Someone bumps into my back and I turn to see a boy I hooked up with last year.

"Hey" He smirks sleazily and I hold back the roll of my eyes.

"Brett" I greet him.

"It's Rhett" He corrects.

"For real? I could swear it was Brett" I hum.

"I'm sure that I know my own name, Adelaide" He huffs and I giggle.

"Can I help you?" I ask curiously.

"You look hot" He compliments me but I know he has a motive.

"Listen, Brett, it's not gonna happen" I declare.