𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯〔 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"All right, you guys got rope?" John B asks as we all sit in the van, on our way to the Crane residence.

"Got it" Pope answers.

"Grappling hook?" The brunette asks.

"No grappling hook. We're not Batman" Pope scoffs.

"Pulley?" John B continues.

"Check" Kiara huffs.

"Dark clothes?" He states.

"Got it" Sarah chimes in as I glance down at my black jeans, black hoodie and black boots before fixing the black cap on top of my blonde waves.

"Flashlights?" The boy then asks.

"Check" JJ chirps as the van stops.

"All right, good. We're ready" John B announces.

"Let's go" Kiara breathes out.

"Lets go get rich, guys" JJ says giddily.

"Kook rich" I add excitedly.

John B opens the door and Kiara shoots me a wink that I blow a kiss to in return.

"Go, boys" Sarah ushers them.

"And girls" Kiara adds.

"Let's roll" Pope declares.

"Right on" Sarah smiles, trying to get out the van but John B stops her.

"Wait, wait" He says and we all look at him in confusion.

"I wanna say thank you, guys. Seriously. It means a lot to me that you're here tonight" The brunette tells us sincerely.

"Always" Kiara says, rolling her eyes.

"Of course, man" Pope smiles.

"My man" John B replies, both boys doing the Pogue handshake.

"You call and I'll always be there, dude" I assure the boy and he smiles at me happily.

His eyes move to Sarah and I notice the adoration in his eyes pointed at the dirty blonde girl who is a lot harder to read than the boy I've known since childhood.

"All right, we done with the circle jerk? Can we go do this?" JJ asks and I snort.

"Wow, what a way to ruin a cute moment" I scold him.

"It's cringe" He argues and I roll my eyes, pushing him out the van.

"Let's get that wheat in the water" Pope announces, climbing out the van after the blonde.

"Weed? I'm up for weed" JJ says like an excited child.

"He said wheat not weed, moron" I tell the boy who frowns in disappointment.