𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹〔 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I lay next to Rafe in the pitch black, his light snores being the only noise to dull the deafening silence enveloping the Maybank residence. He rolls away from me and I sigh softly, slowly crawling out of bed. I slip on my shoes and pull a navy flannel of Rafe's over the white cami top I'm wearing with a pair of black spandex shorts. Being careful not to wake the sleeping boy, I leave a note before I slip out of the house and start walking through the cut, my arms wrapped around myself tightly.

Soon, I reach the chateau and I push the door open to see Pope curled up on the pull out bed, JJ and John B no doubt in their own designated rooms here. I gently tap his shoulder and he jumps up in fright, wide eyes looking right at me.

"You scared the shit out of me" He breathes out, flopping back onto the bed.

"Sorry" I mumble, running my fingers through my dishevelled hair for about the 50th time tonight.

"What's wrong?" He asks in concern, propping himself up on his elbow.

"Watch the stars with me?" I ask with a grin

"Addy" He groans.

"Get your dump truck badonkadonk up right now and come outside with me, Heyward" I demand and he rolls his eyes with a small smile.

"I told you to stop calling my ass a dump truck" He grumbles, getting up.

"Your mouth says stop but your face says you love the affection" I state matter of factly as we exit the house.

The Heyward boy lays down in the hammock before tugging me down next to him and wrapping an arm around me. I lay my head on his shoulder and we both look up through the tree branches, watching the stars that twinkle above our heads. We lay in silence for a while, just staring at the sky and cuddling together for warmth.

"You wanna tell me why you're turning up here at three in the morning?" Pope speaks up.

"I couldn't sleep" I shrug, toying with his fingers that lay on his chest.

"Any particular reason?" He asks curiously.

"Maybe" I hum, looking up at him and he runs his fingers through my hair with the hand around me.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He questions.

"There's this guy" I start.

"Shit, don't tell me that my favourite player has caught feelings" Pope jokes and I roll my eyes.

"I can't get him out of my head and it's driving me insane" I admit in frustration.

"Sounds like love" Pope smirks.

"Shut up, Popesicle" I scoff, hitting his arm playfully.

"Who's the lucky fella?" He asks.

"I don't wanna say in case I manifest some bad juju" I answer and the younger boy rolls his eyes.

"Tell me all about him then" He demands.

"He's the most intense person I've ever met, it's a little too much sometimes" I explain with a smile, shaking my head gently "I'm not sure he's mentally stable, but then again, I'm not. He can be a bit of an asshole at times, much like myself. Hands down, the hottest guy on this island"