Chapter 1: Transformed into a zombie sweep

Su Yue stared blankly at the zombies and humans running past her house from time to time, watching the stiff zombies chasing the humans who were tearing their faces full of horror, the bloody and violent scene, she had gone from panic to surprise from the beginning. numbness.

    She carefully raised her rotten fleshy hands and rubbed her slightly painful head. She was given a magical space at the last moment. She thought she could live a self-sufficient farming life like in the novel from then on.

    But who will tell her what the situation is now? When she thought she could run to a better life in the last moment, the world suddenly ushered in the end in the next moment, and she unexpectedly became again after she got the space unexpectedly. A zombie. In Su Yue's heart, ten thousand grass and mud horses galloped past.

    In fact, it's not that Su Yue can't accept that she has become another species, she just can't accept that this species is too ugly. The rotten skin exudes a foul smell, sharp fangs forced the mouth open, drooling, white eyes without pupils, blue lips, stiff limbs, damn! How can this be ugly to describe? Do you dare to grow a little more disgusting! This is really a crazy thing for Su Yue, who loves beauty.

    The only good news is that her eyes are still nearsighted, but her sense of hearing is more sensitive than before, and her sense of smell is more comparable to that of a dog's nose, because she can smell the flesh and blood of humans so clearly!

    Su Yue sighed. Of course, the sound she made was definitely not a human voice, but a low roar. Hey, forget it, anyway, now you have become a zombie, just be a zombie obediently.

    In fact, it’s good to be a zombie. Not only do you don’t have to worry about being eaten by zombies like humans, but you can also walk sideways among zombies. It’s actually pretty good, isn’t it? At least she still retains human thoughts, unlike those zombies, who only knows to swallow flesh and blood.

    Gululu, Su Yue's body became stiff, and her face was very bad. Her stiff neck looked around with difficulty to see if anyone and zombies could hear it. Seeing zombies, they still focused on grabbing and eating people, while humans focused on While being caught and eaten, she nodded in relief, it seems that she didn't hear her stomach ringing. Don't blame her for making a fuss, Su Yue has a very perverted pursuit of beauty and image.

    Su Yue looked at the people around him, constantly smelling the delicious smell of flesh and blood on them, and couldn't help swallowing his saliva. It felt so delicious! Hold back! Su Yue, it's human flesh, it's human flesh, it's definitely not allowed to eat!

    Even though her thinking is strongly refusing to eat human flesh, her taste is strong, Xiao thinks about human flesh and blood, and it is still raw human flesh! Nima, she feels sick when she thinks of stuffing human flesh into her mouth to chew!

    Su Yue stood up, turned around and walked into the door, shutting the door smoothly. She should be more careful now, her stiff body moves slowly, and any human with a little bit of strength can click her.

    But now she must find something to eat, otherwise she is really afraid that she will be hungry and grab people to eat, she really doesn't want to eat that stuff! That is her bottom line! She remembered there was something in the refrigerator in the house!

    Roar! A loud roar came out of Su Yue's mouth, oh my god, oh my god! She even forgot to call her mother. She didn't know if her mother became a zombie. Don't become a zombie!