Chapter13 :double-line zombie brothers

The second-level zombies throughout Milan felt a stronger aura than themselves, and they also received Su Yue's order, so all the second-level zombies followed Su Yue's aura and rushed to where Su Yue was.

    After about an hour or so, all the second-level zombies in Milan City, Province C had arrived, a total of four zombies, three men and one woman. Su Yue couldn't see what kind of zombies were, so he ordered the four zombies to show their abilities.

    The difference between ordinary zombies and first-level zombies is that ordinary zombies have no skin and only a layer of carrion. After successfully evolving into first-level zombies, the carrion evolves into blue-purple skin, and the physical flexibility, hearing, and smell of first-level zombies , The vision has also improved.

    After the first-level zombies evolve to the second-level zombies, their physical flexibility, hearing, smell, and vision are strengthened again, and the white eyes begin to turn blue, the fangs are sharper, and the claws are sharper. Every time zombies are upgraded, their various functions will evolve, and their appearance will gradually change, until finally their appearance will evolve like humans.

    One of the three male zombies is speed type, and the other two are power type. Among them, the abilities of the little girl zombie are dual elements, corrosion and speed!

    Because there were only five contract positions, Su Yue of course chose the best and only chose the little girl as a zombie. After all, the abilities of the others were too ordinary, and finally Su Yue named the little girl zombie again, Xiaoshuang.

    She asked Xiao Shuang to come to the balcony upstairs, and after contracting her directly, Su Yue gave orders to the other three second-level zombies, asking them to bring other low-level zombies to catch some more powerful humans. Because there are still four contracts, Su Yue wants to contract one or two more humans, think about it, the zombies took the human brothers to swagger through the market, it's so cool!

    After the other three zombies brought the low-level zombies to catch Su Yue’s younger brother, Su Yue carefully looked at the little pair in front of him, with cyan-purple skin, cyan eyes, sharp fangs, and sharp claws. They were only as tall as possible. His waist should be only seven or eight years old, wearing a school uniform of a primary school student.

    However, the clothes were covered with black zombie blood, as well as red human blood and ground meat residue. That... the yellow and white should be human brains!

    Su Yue compared the size of the smaller pair, and took out a set of sports suits worn by children from the space, a pair of small strawberry underwear, a pair of small sneakers, a pair of pink socks, and two lovely bow flowers.

    Let Xiao Shuang take off all the clothes on his body, and then led the naked Xiao Shuang into the bathroom of the villa, and then filled the bathtub with water drawn from the space, let it sit in and wash for nothing.

    Then he took the sportswear and put it on Xiao Shuang, and while wearing it, he taught Xiao Shuang, "I will take a bath in the future and put on clothes as I did today, don't you know!" You must know that she is looking for a younger brother, not an uncle!

    Of course, what Su Yue and Xiao Shuang said were in zombie language. After hearing Su Yue's words, Xiao Shuang also yelled at Su Yue twice—Master, I know.

    Su Yue and Xiao Shuang lived easily here, but this was not the case where Province C and Province X intersect.

    This is a small team of survivors, with only eight people in total. They started from W Province and prepared to head to D Province. At the beginning, it was a team of dozens of people, but now there are only eight people left.

    These people happened to pass by Province X, and they had just escaped the group of hundreds of zombies that Su Yue had encountered earlier. He was resting next to an abandoned gas station, but before they could catch their breath, two or three hundred zombies suddenly emerged from the surrounding area!

    When I fixed my eyes, I discovered that there was a second-level zombie in it! All the others are ordinary zombies and first-level zombies!

    "Damn! Why do so many zombies suddenly come here! Is your luck breaking the table!"

    "I'm dead, I've long known that I won't go here! It's all you, I told you not to come, now it's all right!"

    "God. What kind of shit luck is this! I just hid a group, and now come again! There is still a second-class zombie! If the end times does not come, I will definitely buy a lottery ticket and win 5 million!" Some people in the team kept cursing.

    While scolding, grabbing their weapons and attacking the zombies! With so many zombies, it is impossible to escape, so let's fight! But can a small team of only eight people beat two or three hundred zombies? What's more, there is also a second-level zombie!

    Therefore, in the team, the courage is relatively small and the will is not firm enough. At this moment, while the teammates and the zombies are fighting to the death, they fled away!

    "You bastards, grandson tortoise, shameless...!" The fiery-tempered Wang Huamin looked back at the teammates who had abandoned her, cursing angrily! The captain of her was here desperately fighting the zombies, and those people left her directly and ran away.

    However, after seeing that the teammates who ran out were quickly chased by the second-level zombie, and after the two claws were divided, she suddenly couldn't say anything.

    The action was beating mechanically, but when she was beating, she found...there was no movement around? Mu dumbly turned his head to look, and the corners of his mouth twitched. These zombies saw that she did not move, but they did not move. Wang Huamin seemed to have been tapped on the acupuncture points, and the zombies were black and white, and he did not dare to move rashly.

    She was a little grateful that she didn't run away like those people, she only found so many zombies now, after so long, she was only slightly injured.

    Wang Huamin listened to the footsteps behind her and did not dare to turn her head. She was afraid that if she moved, she would die. Watching the second-level zombie walking towards her, and then watching it getting closer and closer to her in horror...I was thinking about whether to stay still or attack or run away, that second-level zombie He has carried her on his shoulders, and ran quickly towards the city of Milan in Province C.

    Wang Huamin's mouth grew in surprise. What's going on now, these zombies not only didn't tear her apart, but they also carried her into Province C. Could it be that they caught her and became a zombie lady! Ooh! No, she shouldn't talk about love to the zombies!

    No matter how tearful Wang Huamin thought, the zombies just completed the goals of their superiors. The same thing is happening elsewhere.

    The second-level zombies have been carrying Wang Huamin to the villa where Su Yue is located. Along the way, she looked at the countless zombies around her in a daze. She didn't even have the heart to cry. So many zombies... See you for the first time!

    The second-level zombie carried Wang Huamin into the villa where Su Yue was, and went directly to the second floor, throwing people to the ground without mercy!

    Although the ground was covered with thick blankets, she still grinned so badly that she was falling!