Chapter 80-81

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 1: 11 Car Fright

    Zheng Jie grabbed the mineral water in his father Zheng De's hand, twisted the bottle cap directly, and poured water into his mouth fiercely. Zheng Xiaohua quickly reached out and grabbed the mineral water bottle from Zheng Jie's hand, then raised his head and grumbled. He poured into his mouth vigorously.

    "Don't finish drinking! Save me some! I haven't had enough!" Zheng Jie looked at Zheng Xiaohua's posture of pouring water into his throat, and hurriedly stopped.

    Zheng Xiaohua also knew how precious water is now. Hearing Zheng Jie's words, he took a few more shots before stopping, but at this time there was only a little bit of mineral water left. Zheng De looked at the little mineral water left, swallowed his saliva, and then said to Zheng Xiaohua cautiously: "Xiaohua, Dad is also very thirsty. Give Dad a little of the remaining water! "

    Zheng Xiaohua listened to Zheng De's words, looked at the bottle with a few sips of water left, and said reluctantly, "Dad, you just ate a few biscuits just now. Why drink water!" But he looked at his father. With an earnest expression on his face, Zheng Xiaohua still handed the spelling to Zheng De, but exhorted unhappily: "Dad, you can only take one or two sips!"

    Zheng De happily took the mineral water, and smiled happily and said, "Okay, Dad will only take two sips!" After speaking, he drank two small sips with the mouth of the bottle, and then looked at the rest with reluctance. He handed the bottle back to Zheng Xiaohua, who was pouting.

    Zheng Xiaohua looked at the less water, and said unhappily, "I told you to save it. Why are you still drinking so much? Really!" After speaking, he turned around holding the bottle.

    Zheng De was a little embarrassed on his face when he was said by Zheng Xiaohua. In fact, the two sips he drank were really small. Forget it, Zheng De sighed helplessly and said nothing. His own son and daughter are also his accustomed character. from.

    At this time, Zheng Jie approached Zheng De’s ear and whispered, “Dad, you told him that we are not going to the base. We don’t have any food on our body when we go to the base. It’s not that we are going to be hungry, and we don’t have the ability to follow. This person, since he is so powerful and has so much to eat, we don’t have to do anything with him!"

    Zheng Jie’s words made Zheng De hesitate, and he whispered, "It’s not good, he has already said it to the front. Let us get out of the car!"

    "Oh, dad, you are just a dead brain, as long as you beg him, and then we die without getting out of the car, he still has nothing to do with us! Look at how many times you have begged him to give you something, He has given it to you, right! As long as you beg him, we will have peace of mind! Don’t you want me and my sister to have a good time? If you don’t go, if my sister and I die by then, it depends on you. Do! Humph!" Zheng Jie hurriedly encouraged and threatened when his father was hesitant.

    Zheng De hesitated to look at Yue Ze, who was driving in front of him, and was very tempted by his son’s proposal, because he had already lived through the days of being afraid of starvation and no food. If he had been following this person, then he, his son and daughter would be three people. Your life is guaranteed.