Chapter 26 :Greedy Humans

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    "I hope you remember what you said!" After Song Yi finished speaking, he walked directly to their vehicle, preparing to set up a tent. I was afraid that he would spend the night here tonight.

    Zhu Rou turned her head and glanced at the RV in the distance, and squeezed her hands. She would not let the woman go. She had never sinned against her. Zhu Rou could still exist intact.

    ——I am the demarcation line of a luxurious and easy-to-use RV——

    "Yo! Brother Qu, that woman is here for you, maybe it's not your old friend, okay! Brother Qu, Nima, think you are It's Huang Rong, one mouthful for Brother Jing!" As soon as he got into the RV, Wang Huamin sat angrily on the sofa, and began to struggle with Qu Leng.

    Qu Leng ignored Wang Huamin, only raised his eyes at Su Yue, who didn't respond, and said lightly: "It has nothing to do with her!" After that, Qu Leng suddenly wanted to slap himself in the mouth, what he said.

    Su Yue just glanced at Qu Leng faintly, "You only have something to do with her when your head is convulsed."

    Qu Leng choked on Su Yue and stopped talking.

    Zhang Heng came out from the kitchen and saw a few people some strange atmosphere, Han Xiao said: "!!! Hey, have come back ah no matter what, we must have the strength to do Well Come over for dinner,"

    "Ooo, ooo, and finally eat , I'm starving, it smells so delicious!" Wang Zhuang yelled happily when he saw the delicious food.

    ——I am the dividing line for eating——

    At this time, a group of twelve survivors were looking at the RV greedily in the place closest to the RV.

    "Fuck! What good things are they eating, so delicious!"

    "Brother Li, I smell braised pork, boiled beef, roast duck!"

    "Grass! We are here to eat dry bread, eat bucket noodles, they But it's a big fish!"

    "Why do we eat junk food and we are all dirty, but they live so well!"

    "Yes, Brother Li, it's damn unfair! Let's ask them to hand over the food, let out the RV, and grab it if you don't give it!"

    "Yes, Brother Li! Grab it!"

    And Brother Li in the crowd is named Li Hong, a second-level gold-type superpower, was a contractor of a small engineering team before the end of the world. After the end of the world, he led thirty people to flee together, and in the end only these ten people were saved. At this time, he looked greedily and gloomily at the RV in the distance. His original pitted face was even more ugly. At this time, his psychological injustice and jealousy could not be suppressed.

    Why does he live so hard, but they live so leisurely; why does he eat dry bread and dry instant noodles every day, but they eat meat with a big mouthful; why he can only drink water, but they take a bath with water; why he eats dry bread and instant noodles every day They wore such sloppy clothes, but they wore glamorous clothes; why did the twelve of them squeeze into two broken cars, but they lived in such a luxurious RV.

    These people have never thought that even if others eat well, dress well, and live well, it is that others have the ability, but others did not steal or steal. Not only do they not think about how to strengthen their own strength and improve their living standards at the same time, but instead put all their misfortunes on others.

    Of course, Li Hong is not someone who has no brains at all. Since those people can escape from the pile of zombies, and there are no scars on their bodies, their whole bodies are clean, and they are not yellow and thin because of lack of nutrition. Then the abilities of these people are definitely not simple.

    Although there were three people's power levels, he could tell, but he couldn't detect that cold man level, and he didn't know if there were anyone else in the RV. As for that beautiful woman, huh, a person without energy fluctuations must be that man's woman. But thinking of the beauty of that woman, Li Hong's eyes flashed a lustful light, if only he could taste the taste of that woman.

    Suddenly seeing the woman Song Yu and his 10-year-old son Li Qiang, Li Hong had an idea in his heart. Li Hong pointed to the RV opposite and said to Song Yu, "Xiao Yu, I saw the group of people and the RV. Did you and Xiaoqiang get dirty all over, messed up your hair, got dirty, your clothes were ripped, the more embarrassed the better, and then you take Xiaoqiang to ask the group of people for something, they can eat everything. It's something!"

    As soon as Song Yu heard Li Hong's words, she nestled her body on Li Hong's body, with her tall chest constantly rubbing Li Hong's fat arms, and said with a sweet smile: "Brother Li, don't worry. Xiao Yu will definitely complete the task Li Ge confessed!"

    Li Hong was hot from the rubbing of Song Yu's chest, stretched out a rough hand and grabbed a few hands on Song Yu's chest, and sighed inwardly. She really learned to dance. , This body is ecstasy.

    Thinking of the alluring spring light under Song Yu’s clothes, Li Hong’s lustful light in his eyes was even better, and he squeezed Song Yu’s buttocks again, and said with a bold tone: "Do it well, do it well, wait for you, Brother Li. I will love you very much! Haha!"

    "Brother Li, you are good or bad! But I love it the most!" Song Yu exhaled into Li Hong's ear, while pushing the stubborn chest even more on Li Hong's body. paste.

    "Oh! My God, you shameless little fairy, see if I wait to turn you upside down. Okay, let's do things now." Li Hong did not forget his business while enjoying.

    Song Yu saw that Li Hong was starting to urge, so he didn't dare to mess around anymore, retracted his hand, messed up his hair, dusted his face, and tore his clothes near the chest, leaving the chest looming. , The thigh is also torn apart.

    When Song Yu bowed his head and tore his clothes, his eyes were full of greed and unwillingness. That man was so handsome, capable, and clean. She was no worse than the woman next to him. Why did she follow this, so ugly and fat? The rude Li Hong would let him vent his animal desires at any time, but that woman followed such an excellent man and was cared for by him!

    But she can also. As long as she seduce him, she can wear famous brands like that woman, wear beautiful jewelry, and enjoy life with that handsome and cold man. As for the woman who looks like a fairy, she can throw it to Li. Hong Wan is broken, huh, can she still see Li Hong's thoughts?

    Turning his head and looking at Xiaoqiang, who was already well-dressed, Song Yu curled the corners of his lips with satisfaction, his eyes flashed with an inevitable light. Every time he used this trick, he could get benefits from the opponent's hands. There will be no exceptions.

    Song Yu led Li Qiang and smiled and said, "Xiaoqiang, let's go. Remember to pretend to be pitiful, don't you know!" Li Qiang didn't give Song Yu a look. His eyes were already glued to the car and smelled the scent, Li Qiang Swallowing continuously.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes