Chapter 12 Acquire new abilities

More than a dozen people were in the middle of the road, blocking the road, and had made up their minds that even if Su Yue didn't stop, she would force her to stop.

    Su Yue also fulfilled the wishes of a dozen survivors and stopped the car. As soon as Su Yue stopped, more than a dozen people swarmed up and surrounded Su Yue's car, fearing that she would run away. Then they kept knocking on the door and violently pulling the car door. It was a pity that Su Yue was locked and no one could open it.

    "Fucking, idiot, you open the door quickly, do you think we are all dead?" "Fuck, I'm

    still stunned, open the door!

    "... "

    "... "

    Everyone curses when they see Su Yue not driving. the curse, kick kick the car car, take the door to shoot the door.

    Sue Wyatt looked at the distance, getting closer zombies who, ironically smiled, wasting time here not as quick to run, but also might be able to Get out.

    It's a pity, now... it may be difficult! But it has nothing to do with her.

    "Let—Go! "Su Yue said coldly, the brutality in her eyes is running out of capacity, and her patience has also run out. The people she met along the way make her really have no good feelings for humans now,

    " No , why let it go! Let me get in the car! "

    "Let me get in the car, I am a precious power user"

    "I am also a precious power user! "

    "I am a mutant! Let me get in the car! "

    "Hurry up and let me get in the car, my father is the director of the Public Security Bureau of D Province! "

    "You dead woman, so vicious-hearted! "

    "The selfish villain! "

    Everyone said one thing to one another, but they didn’t notice that the group of zombies was getting closer. Su Yue looked at it, evil, and felt like a lot of moving carrion.

    Well, if you don’t let her, don’t blame her. You're polite, start the throttle and rush forward. The two people in front, when Su Yue started the throttle, had already quickly stepped aside.

    Everyone was surprised to see Su Yue rushing towards the group of zombies in the car, and then cursed in response.

    "Sucker, who thought he was, dare to hit towards the zombies!"

    "Let her die Well, actually let us get on the train!"

    "Yes, life and death control her, she rushed over, just drag a moment of time, we Run!" After

    a few words of curse, everyone rushed forward again, no one looked back, because they had already determined that Su Yue would die in the mouth of a zombie.

    If someone looked back, they would see that when Su Yue rushed past the horrible group of zombies, leaving a passable path in the middle, then Su Yue rushed forward without any burden.

    Su Yue galloped all the way, but did not take the road to T Province, but at a fork in the road, directly turned off, that is the road to C Province, C Province is also the city with the most zombies after the outbreak of the end times. one.

    Because just now, the stone in Su Yue's mind suddenly became hot, and then she suddenly sensed that something was echoing the stone in her mind in a certain direction, and there was a voice in her heart asking her to go there.

    So Su Yue drove directly to the place where the induction was sent, and this road was the road to Province C. Finally at noon, Su Yue reached the city of Milan, which belongs to Province C, next to Province X. The more he walked in, the stronger the induction, and finally stopped in front of a villa.

    Opening the car door, Su Yue walked directly into the villa. Su Yue didn't worry that there would be humans here, because the densely packed surroundings were all zombies. It is impossible for humans to exist here anymore. Su Yue finally found the red stone on the small roof of the villa, and it lay quietly on the ground.

    Su Yue picked up the stone and went directly into the room of the space, took off the outer fur, and then directly pressed the red stone in her hand into the position of the stone in her heart at the time, and the stone went directly into her body.

    The stones circled around her body, and finally entered her head. The moment the two stones collided, Su Yue's eyes went dark, and she fainted calmly, and she was used to being fainted.

    When Su Yue woke up again, two days had passed.

    As soon as Su Yue opened her eyes, a dazzling red light flashed in her eyes. Although she did not upgrade this time, Su Yue clearly felt that her mental power had increased again, and the two stones merged. All the power after that has actually upgraded the space!

    Su Yue only now knows that his space is not just an ordinary space that can only grow crops and breed animals, it can be upgraded, and every level of it will give the space owner a kind of ability.

    Although the energy required to upgrade the space is too huge, all the energy after the fusion of the two stones has been absorbed by the space before it has been upgraded to one level.

    This time the space upgrade, Su Yue's ability is-contract!

    The contract means that Su Yue can use her mental power to make her own mark in the brains of others, so that they can completely obey her orders and be used by her, and the contracted species will never betray Su Yue.

    But this contract is also conditional, that is, the contract cannot be forced. If the other party resists strongly, or there is a persecution of the contractor itself, or the other party's mental power is too strong, then the contractor will not be able to contract with the other party. If the contract is forced, it will cause serious damage to the mental power of the contractor, and in severe cases, it will lose intelligence.

    Although there are restrictions, I have to say that this ability is really powerful and can contract any species that has a mind, a brain and an energy body, humans, zombies, animals, and plants can be contracted.

    Of course, the number of contracts is not unlimited. It is determined by Su Yue's own abilities. The stronger his own abilities, the greater the number of contracts. Su Yue could not imagine that it was precisely because of this contract that she would have a super strong team in the future.

    Su Yue is now a third-level zombie, and now she can contract with five species.

    Having not eaten for two days, Su Yue only realized that she was very hungry, so she hurriedly went down to the second floor and went to the kitchen on the first floor. He took out various ingredients, cooked several dishes, and had a full meal. After taking a shower, I got dressed and got out of the room.

    She is going to contract one or two zombies first to see how it works! If the effect is good, then contract humans. Coming to the balcony of the villa, Su Yue closed his eyes, spreading the breath of the third-level zombies around, and conveyed his command: all the zombies above the second-level must gather at the door of the villa.

    The second-level zombies in Milan felt a stronger aura than themselves, and they also received Su Yue's order, so all the second-level zombies followed Su Yue's aura and rushed to where Su Yue was.