Chapter 61 Unstoppable Greedy Humans (two more)

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    When Su Yang got out of the car, she walked all the way to the back. Then, under the eyes of everyone in puzzlement and surprise, she came to the last blue off-road vehicle and knocked on the black window.

    Su Yue rolled down the car window and looked at Su Yang with an indifferent expression, and asked, "Major General Su, something is going on?"

    Su Yang resignedly said, "I was driven off the car by my superiors. Can I sit with you?"

    Su The Yue group glanced at each other. Xu Jun and Zhang Heng had very surprised expressions. Qu Leng frowned slightly when he heard Su Yang's words, his eyes became colder, but he moved a position to the side.

    However, Su Yue still opened the door and let Su Yang get into the car. So, the situation in the back seat was that Su Yue was sandwiched between two beautiful men, a cold and gentle man.

    "Huh? Why isn't this road heading to S Province! Hengzi, look at the map where is this going!" As soon as the car started, Xu Jun, who was driving, saw the team in front turn to another road. Going, I couldn't help muttering strangely. Su Yue and Qu Leng also took a look. It was indeed not the originally customized route, and they couldn't help turning their heads to look at Su Yang.

    Su Yang also frowned as he watched the long line heading towards the wholesale market in Q city, and directly clarified the doubts for a few people: "This time the general in charge, Admiral Zeng decided to go to the wholesale market in Q city. The market collects materials. Just now, he has directly notified the abilities through the intercom device installed in the military off-road vehicle. He has said that, and all those abilities have agreed. Because you are driving your own car, there is no notification. arrive."

    Taking a look at the most conspicuous modified military car in the convoy, Su Yue turned around and asked, "You weren't kicked out of the car because you opposed his resolution!" Although it was a question, she almost guessed it in her heart. .

    Su Yang nodded, without the usual gentle smile on his face, he said in a serious tone: "Q city wholesale market is densely populated, next to it is Hope School with tens of thousands of people and a meat processing factory with thousands of people. Although I don’t know why the population is so dense and the number of zombies is so small, it always makes me feel uneasy! I don’t want my teammates to die!" Su Yang at this time was carrying a soldier. With a unique temperament of toughness and uprightness, Su Yue couldn't help but glance at him more, and also changed his ordinary impression.

    Although she didn't think this man was a good person from the beginning, he was gentle and elegant on the outside, but inside was an ambitious and dangerous man. But she has to admit that he is contradictory as a responsible person and a man who can withstand the temptation. Such a man is undoubtedly liked.

    "But you can't stop those greedy humans, so let's appoint it!" Su Yue said lightly, and stopped talking, because she also wanted to go there to collect supplies, so just follow the big team.

    Su Yang didn't say much, closed his eyes and began to adjust his state, preparing to face the dangerous unknown.

    This road is not so smooth. Although a small number of zombies that occasionally appear are easily killed, the road is blocked by various debris and needs to be cleaned while driving, so it took a full three for the short distance. Only a few hours before reaching the q city h county where the wholesale market is located.

    The road in front was no longer able to drive, and the roads that were not too wide were blocked by various vehicles and could not be removed completely. Therefore, it was decided that everyone would abandon the vehicles, leaving a small number of soldiers guarded, and all others on foot.

    Su Yang opened the door of the car and got out of the car. Looking at the people who completely ignored the crisis of the end times because of greed, there was an unidentified emotion flashing in his eyes, and then he said: "Everyone should think clearly before going. The materials killed oneself. The wholesale market in Q city, the school with tens of thousands of students and a large factory with thousands of employees next to it, the density of the population, think about it for yourself!"

    Everyone listened to Su Yang's words and started He hesitated a little, and then arguing quietly together. The people of Zeng Jin bitterly glanced at Su Yang who had come out of the disruptor, and gave Zhu Kuang a look next to him. Zhu Kuang smiled and nodded.

    Zhu Kuang stood up, looked at Su Yang sarcastically, and then said loudly: "Major General Su, you can’t ruin all of us just because you are scared! Think about it, everyone, if it’s really like this. Major General Su said that there are so many zombies, there must be no humans inside, so the zombies who like to devour flesh and blood will definitely leave here and migrate outside, but as everyone sees this way, there are not a large number of zombies at all, so the inside is safe. And even if there are zombies, the number is definitely something we strong can handle! Everyone is afraid that we can not go, but you will not get a little material! Anyway, Zhu Kuang is not a coward, let's go and empty the materials inside! "

    After Zhu Kuangyi finished speaking, he glanced at the direction of Su Yue and the others, raised a weird smile, turned around and led his own people in front, and then Zeng Jin also led the soldiers into H County. When the squads of superpowers who came down heard Zhu Kuang say that they were going to empty the materials inside, they were already impatient. They saw that the government had all entered, and they hurriedly followed the government.

    Su Yue looked at the people who left, patted Su Yang on the shoulder, sneered, and said sarcastically, "Forget it, greedy humans, you can't stop it!" After finishing speaking, he passed Su Yang and brought Qu Leng Ji with him. The man followed the back of the army.

    "Others are rushing to die by themselves, why should I try my best! Haha!" Su Yang smiled with a self-deprecating smile, and then followed Su Yue's team.

    After everyone walked quietly for ten minutes, they completely relaxed their nervous mood, because there was no zombies on the way. Although it was very strange, wouldn’t it be easier to get supplies without zombies, so everyone started. I started talking and laughing while walking.

    "Oh my God! What...what is that! It's terrible!" Suddenly a terrified and miserable scream came from the corner in front, interrupting the happy and relaxed atmosphere of everyone.

    Suddenly the noisy world quieted down. Everyone's heartbeat accelerated by the sound, and they were very nervous. Everyone came to the corner and looked at the front of the person. Everyone's eyes widened and stared at the scene in horror. , I was shocked to stay in place and couldn't move!

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes