Chapter : 52 Crazy and Bloodthirsty Qu Leng

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Waiting for Su Yue to bandage Su Yue's injured wrist, she retreated with Wang Huamin and the others. Before going out, Qu Leng stared again with a stinky face and did not respond. In the end, Su Yue and Qu Leng were left behind. Zombies of the opposite sex are alone in a room.

    After everyone went out, Su Yue glanced at Qu Leng who was drowsy, and then disappeared in place in the next second, and entered the space. I haven't come in for several days, and the vegetables and fruits in the space have already matured, which is very gratifying.

    Golden oranges, purple grapes, red apples, pink peaches, bright red cherries... crisp cucumbers, cyan and red peppers, white cantaloupe, green lettuce...

    the livestock on the grass also came in than last time. It’s a lot more time, all living in harmony on the grass. The old hens were uniformly carrying a row of chicks on the grass looking for bugs to eat on the back of their buttocks, and the mother ducks also swam around in the lake with the fluffy ducklings to catch small fish to eat.

    The white and fat mother pigs with the babies behind them are twisting their buttocks and doing digestion exercises, and the kittens help the dogs catch lice, and the little white rabbits are lying on the cow’s back. Sleeping beauty sleep... Now I am afraid that only Su Yue's space can see these beautiful scenes that can't be compared before the end of the world.

    Su Yue was in a good mood to put all the ripe and attractive vegetables, fruits and eggs into the underground storage room for storage, and then took out various seeds and planted them on the open ground, waiting for their next maturity.

    Then I went to enjoy a bath in the room and took out a big red pajamas with slings to put on the space. When I left the space, I found a few sets of military black camouflage uniforms that Xu Jun can wear. The day after tomorrow When I set off with the government for a mission in Province F, I can wear it. It is easy to wear, dirt-resistant and handsome.

    Four hours had passed when Su Yue left the space, and it was already ten o'clock in the evening. Looking at the bed still keeping her sleeping posture when she entered, Su Yue put the camouflage uniform on the cabinet next to him, then stared at the large soft bed with a wide position for a few seconds, and finally did not go up.

    Turning around one meter away from the bed, waved out a dark black soft cotton sofa, and selected a black pillow, nodded in satisfaction, and then lay flat on it, um, it was very good. It's soft and comfortable, then turn off the light with energy and sleep with your eyes closed. Although the zombies don't need to sleep, they can't change the habits they have maintained for more than 20 years. And sleeping can better rest the brain, and it is also good for the recovery of mental power.

    ——I am the dividing line of sleep——

    At five o'clock in the morning, a pair of scarlet eyes suddenly opened, what kind of eyes are they, fierce, cold-blooded, bloody, tyrannical, but with a sense of arrogance and naturalness, these eyes The child is almost impossible to look directly at.

    This is Qu Leng who has awakened. His scarlet eyes stared at the blue roof for a few seconds. He knew his body had changed. Although his body was irrational and screaming and struggling at the time, there was still something inside his head. Thinking, knowing what he was doing, such as biting Su Yue's wrist, sucking her blood crazily, he knew it, but he couldn't stop him.

    He also knew that he himself was no longer a human being. He became a zombie with a human mind because of that beautiful and dangerous woman-Su Yue! Thinking of this Qu Leng turned his head, those scarlet eyes looked at Su Yue who was already asleep on the sofa, and the dim light floated.

    Lifting off the quilt on his body, Qu Leng felt his own enhanced strength, and his bright crimson lips slightly raised a bloodthirsty and satisfied smile. When he got up, he saw the figure of the black military camouflage beside the bed. , And then chose his own size, and walked to the bathroom with the clothes in his hand. After a short while, there was the sound of water flowing inside.

    In fact, Su Yue woke up when Qu Leng got up. She turned her body around, breathed a little, and continued to sleep. She was so sleepy, she woke up when she woke up. Just ask him about the specific situation.

    After taking a shower, Qu Leng's lower body fits a pair of camouflage trousers loosely straddling the reverie sexy hip bones, revealing strong and powerful abdominal muscles, and his sturdy upper body with water drops opened the bathroom door and walked out. As soon as he exited the glass door of the bathroom, Qu Leng's gaze was placed on Su Yue, who was lying flat on the sofa. While rubbing the wet black hair with a white towel, he slowly approached Su Yue.

    When he came to Su Yue, he stopped and threw the towel on the bed next to him. Then he sat on the sofa with his cold and slender index finger, slowly and gently stroked Su Yue’s white cheeks. The outline of the eyes raised at the end of the eyes, to the beautiful nose, and finally to the red lips like snow, slowly and softly rubbing, and the throat moved involuntarily with thirst, and it was really beautiful, bloodthirsty and bloodthirsty. Yan's heartbeat.

    Feeling Qu Leng's movements, Su Yue suddenly opened those eyes that were still shining in the dark night. What caught the eye was Qu Leng's scarlet eyes. At this time, there was a palpitating beauty in these eyes. And concentration, so that she has such a moment of surprise and numbness.

    Unconsciously moving his gaze from his scarlet eyes down, there are the thin lips of bright crimson, and the two sharp short fangs that are seen because the lips are slightly opened, and then the unconsciously rolling up and down. His Adam's apple, pale complexion, naked and strong upper body with water droplets, strong abdominal muscles, all the way to the camouflage pants that fit loosely on the sexy hips.

    If the previous Qu Leng gave people the feeling of a cold man who was cold and indifferent, then Qu Leng now is like a bloodthirsty and stunning vampire, cold-blooded, cruel, aloof, presumptuous, obsessive and fearful .

    Two completely different styles and auras, if it weren't for this face, it would be hard to believe that they were the same person. Could this be the strong change caused by having zombie blood!

    Qu Leng looked at Su Yue who had regained consciousness. She was not uncomfortable at all. Instead, she raised Su Yue’s small jaw, bent down, lowered her head, and gently sent her red lips up until she was stuck with that and The imaginary red and soft lips, sticking out his tongue and gently licking and licking depicting Su Yue’s lip shape, obviously a slightly erotic gesture, but he did it like a devout believer, for his beliefs Send your loyalty and life.

    Su Yue did not push Qu Leng away, but stared at Qu Leng who was also staring at her with those squishy eyes. The eyes of the two of them did not move away, a pair of hooks were cold and violent, a pair of cold-blooded and aggressive, two pairs of eyes. When they collide in the air, the two lips are constantly entangled together, from the gentle licking at the beginning, to the entanglement of the lips and tongue, to the fierce biting and tearing of crazy possession at the end.

    This is a silent contest between the two of them. The one who loses will take his heart, his beliefs, his life, and everything he owns willingly to the other side and manipulate it with the other side. , After his life and death, love and hate!

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes