Chapter 62 schools occupied by zombies (one more)

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Zombie! The densely packed are all zombies who don't know the number! Inside the entire school wall. The playground, classrooms, dormitory buildings, balconies, and corridors are all full of zombies. This is a world of zombies, without a trace of human breath, it's all rotten zombies! What's more frightening is that what they keep tearing in their mouths turned out to be the carrion of zombies. The white walls of the entire school have been stained with black and red blood, and yellow brains.

    The zombies seemed to suddenly smell the breath of fresh flesh and blood approaching, and all threw down the rotten zombies in their hands and mouths. Thousands of zombies all swayed, screaming frantically in the direction of the school gate.

    Everyone looked at the whole black and crushed zombies screaming frantically towards the school gate. Everyone had been frightened and forgot to turn around and fled. They could only retreat slowly following their instincts. It seemed that this would make it safer. They are farther away.

    "Don't be afraid, the school walls are equipped with power grids, they can't get out at all!" Suddenly Zhu Kuang's high-pitched voice sounded like a thunderstorm, awakening everyone who was shocked.

    When everyone heard Zhu Kuang’s words, they took a closer look. Sure enough, as soon as they touched the wall of the zombies, they were all attacked by a strong voltage, but because the fresh flesh and blood stimulates and attracts too much temptation, there are no thinking zombies. They continued to hit the wall and died under electric shock.

    Everyone looked at it carefully, and couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief. The zombies really can't come out, so there is no need to worry! Once there was no threat, everyone relaxed again, and some even commented on those zombies with interest.

    "Look at that zombie, it must have been a big beauty before, look at that figure! Tsk tsk, what a pity!"

    "Haha! Look at that zombie turned out to be naked, when the end of the world comes, she will not be doing that What is it!"

    "There is another one, also naked, fucking, even JJ is gone, it was torn and eaten by zombies?"

    "Hey, this high-level closed school is not good, look at it, This instead traps everyone in it and can't get out. It's strange if they don't become zombies!"

    "..."

    Everyone is happily saying every word.

    The people of Zeng Jin looked at Zhu Kuang coldly, and shouted angrily: "Zhu Kuang, why didn't you tell me there are so many zombies here! What do you take my life for!" When he saw it for the first time By the time this scene was in front of him, the heart that wanted to kill Zhu Kuang was all there. It was the first time he saw such a large number of zombies, and he almost urinated in shock.

    Zhu Kuang smiled and calmed down and said, "Admiral Zeng, what are you afraid of if the zombies can't come out! Now we should hurry up to go to the wholesale market and meat processing factory to collect supplies!"

    After hearing Zhu Kuang’s words, Zeng Jin people began to hesitate. He didn’t know how many zombies there were. He didn’t want to take risks. It’s impossible to have power grids in every place. Merit, he is even more cherish his life!