Chapter 16 : Zombie Little Sister

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    The remaining two big men were shocked by Su Yue's unchanging face. They were now full of fear for her and secretly felt sad for their destiny.

    Master, so hungry! Suddenly a shrill roar sounded beside Su Yue, and Su Yue looked at Xiao Shuang and took two frozen chickens out of the space and gave them to Xiao Shuang, and let her divide them, one person and one corpse.

    Then they came out with a basket of strawberries in a small basket, ready to listen to their report while eating. At this time, Wang Huamin looked at the frozen chicken that the zombie named Xiaoshuang put on his hand with a tangled face.

    Then she looked at the little pair who was gnawing at the frozen chicken with a bitter face, she really wanted to roar: I am a human, a human! Not a zombie, I eat cooked food but not raw meat, and I am not your kind, little zombie sister!

    However, Xiao Shuang didn't care about Wang Huamin, holding the frozen chicken in his hand and gnawing directly.

    "You should be gentle when you eat, don't be so rude, and be careful not to get your clothes dirty. The clothes are just changed! Although we are zombies, we should also be a zombie with image, strength and culture! "Su Yue educates the little pair of zombies while eating strawberries.

    Sure enough, Xiao Shuang received Master Su Yue's order and immediately began to pretend to be gentle. The remaining two big men stared at this scene dumbfounded. Can you imagine the ugly-looking zombie holding a raw chicken and eating it gently! The scene was really horrible, you might as well be rude, the zombies pretend to be gentle and graceful and really make them want to vomit blood!

    And is their presence really that low? Can you worry about them when you eat? They are so hungry too! Also, how did those things appear out of thin air, but no one dared to ask!

    Not only were they horrified, Wang Huamin was holding a raw chicken in his hand, and was also shocked by the behavior of the little pair of zombies. But does she really want to eat raw? Looking at Su Yue who was eating strawberries with relish, Wang Huamin said in tears: "Boss, this...I...I really can't eat this raw chicken!" After speaking, he looked at Su Yue eagerly.

    Su Yue looked at Wang Huamin who was bitter, and the corners of her mouth twitched, and said, "Recently, I just took the meat and stuffed it into the most mouth. I forgot to give you the cooked one. You give Xiao Shuang the one in your hand. Come on!" After speaking, he took out a roast chicken from the space and handed it to Wang Huamin.

    When Wang Huamin heard Su Yue’s words, the corners of his mouth twitched. It seems that the boss wants to eat raw meat, but as soon as he saw the golden roast chicken, he thrust the frozen chicken directly into Xiao Shuang’s arms and took the roast chicken with a smile. Slightly dogleg said: "I'm so happy to follow the boss, I have meat to eat, new clothes to wear, and water to take a bath. I am so lucky! Hehe!" After that, he picked up the roast chicken and ate it.

    And the two big men were successfully forgotten by two zombies and a human being. The two of them looked eagerly at the few who were eating with relish. They couldn't help swallowing their saliva. How could they feel that watching them eat is so sweet and so enviable Jealous!

    Maybe the eyes of a few people were too eager. Su Yue finally remembered them, and said as he ate, "You continue, what are you doing in a daze! You want to be rations for zombies?" The

    remaining two people choked. I can't get up and down in my throat, almost spitting blood. But I obediently started introducing myself in order.

    Xu Jun suppressed the shock in his heart, "My name is Xu Jun. I am a retired soldier. I was a trainer in the martial arts gym before the end of the world. After the end of the world, I awakened to the gold-type power. Now I am at the second level." , Raised her hard face, looked straight at Su Yue, waiting for her judgment.

    At this time, Xu Jun had countless grass and mud horses galloping past. Think of him as Xu Juntang's second-level gold-type supernatural powers, he is very good at Fengyu base. After all, there are not many high-level superseding powers now, so his treatment in Fengyu base is very good. of.

    The reason why he left for the capital city B alone this time was because he always felt a sense of crisis in his heart, and felt that the real danger was about to break out. The reason he left Fengyu Base was because he felt that Fengyu Base was not strong enough. It couldn't give him a sense of security, so he finally decided to go to City B. After all, it was the national capital, and Fengyu Base was incomparable in terms of military strength and so on.

    A lot of dangers were encountered along the way, but with his own kung fu and second-level gold abilities, he still drove all the way to Province X.

    But he was resting on the side of the road, and suddenly a large group of zombies rushed towards him, two or three hundred ordinary zombies, first-level zombies, and one second-level zombies, leaving him nowhere to escape.

    When he thought that Xu Jun's life would be over, the second-level zombie directly carried him on his shoulder and ran towards Province C next to Province X. Even though his mind was still firm, he was disturbed by that situation. He had to be stunned, and then he was thrown directly in front of this beautiful and unhuman woman.

    He is not as reckless as Li Mang. A woman surrounded by countless zombies in the completely occupied Province C can still be intact, and those zombies seem to be obedient to her. Can she be a simple and incompetent person? He didn't believe it when he was killed.

    Su Yue ignored him and signaled that the next person could start. An ordinary-looking but honest man looked at Su Yue, and said cautiously: "My name is Zhang Heng. Before the end of the world, I worked as a chef in a big hotel. After the end of the world, I awakened the water system ability, and now I am a first-level ability. After speaking, I looked at Su Yue and quickly said something nice: "I really hope that I will be honored to serve this beautiful lady! I hope I can prepare rich and delicious food for you every day." Looking at Su Yue eagerly.

    Su Yue was also thinking about it. There are still three places. If the chef named Zhang Heng stays and becomes her dedicated chef, the eating problems of her, mother and younger brothers will be easily solved in the future. The martial arts coach named Xu Jun can stay, after all, those who have practiced martial arts are still good.

    Su Yue asked Xu Jun and Zhang Heng: "Will you two stay and always follow me as my loyal little brothers? If you don't want me, I won't force you. You know I hate to force others to do things they don't want. You don’t want me to let Xiao Shuang send you down!”

    Xu Jun and Zhang Heng who were named were relieved for the temporary safety of their lives, and the corners of their mouths twitched at Su Yue’s words. This woman Can you be shameless! This is a naked threat!

    However, the two of them are also able to stretch and look at each other, and immediately show their determination: "We are very willing to be the younger brothers of the young lady!"

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes