Chapter 41 :and the surname Zhu

The fat woman was about to fight back, but was pulled by a thin man next to him. The man glared at the fat woman, and when he saw the fat woman calm down, he turned to look at Su Yue and the others, and said with a smile: " My wife didn’t mean it, she just had a poisoned mouth, but her heart is good! My name is Zhu Wen, a second-level fire superpower, this is my wife Zengmei, a first-level power mutant, and this is me Zhu Hua’s daughter, Zhu Hua, a first-level water-type supernatural power, this is my son-in-law Li Yun, a first-degree wood-type supernatural power.”

    Zhu Wen also knows that these people in front of them cannot be offended, so they will not directly tear their faces. If you want to tear your face, you have to wait until he finds the backer. He won't go to the egg and touch the stone stupidly.

    No one in Su Yue paid any attention to Zhu Wen and others on one side. Su Yue just looked at her mother quietly, waiting for her to follow along.

    Susan shook her head helplessly and said bitterly while wiping her tears: "It's also to blame your mother for my inability. At the beginning, these people knocked on our door and took theirs directly regardless of my objection. Salute moved in, and I also went to sue them, but I am an incompetent ordinary person, which is their opponent of these supernatural powers, and they have backers, they are the underworld leaders of D province, and in the end there is really no way. After all, this is our wife's home. If you come back and can't find my mother, what should I do, I will endure it for the time being, and rely on cooking and washing for them for free and cleaning the house, so they didn't drive me out. "

    Susan is also a shrewd person. She first stated that several people were supernaturalists, and then she said several people have backers, and then how several people occupy their homes, and then how they abused themselves, and then how they did it. Waiting for your dear daughter to come over with patience and humiliation, which means, daughter, someone is a supernatural person plus a backer. If you have the ability, you will avenge your mother and me. If you don’t have the ability, let’s forget it and go. That's it.

    "Oh? Really!" Su Yue's voice didn't have any ups and downs, and it made people unable to feel her emotions smoothly. He turned to look at Zhu Wen's family standing by the dining table. There was an indescribable calm in his eyes, but the more The appearance was calm, and Su Yue's heart became more angry, and his bloodthirsty blood kept surging.

    The gangster in D province, isn’t it the gangster father of the pork girl who met on the road? Thinking of this, I can't help but sneer, is she really arguing with someone surnamed Zhu? It seems that this underworld leader, Su Yue, is completely going to face him.

    Zhu Wen looked at this non-human woman with a little horror. There was obviously no energy fluctuation in her body, but her faint look at this moment made him feel a strong sense of crisis and thick murderous intent.

    However, Zhu Wen is a man who can bend and stretch. He quickly lowered his posture and apologized: "I'm sorry, we borrowed your house without your consent. We are not right. We can compensate. We can put it in this room." Let’s go right away!” After speaking, he hurriedly pulled his wife and daughter-in-law with a gloomy expression and walked straight to the gate.

    "Did I say you can go?" Su Yue looked at the four people walking straight to the gate, and a cold, bitter voice was gently spit out from her red lips.

    The four of Zhu Wen paused under Su Yue’s voice. Zhu Wen turned around and looked at Su Yue, who was staring at them, and said in a low voice: "Miss, please forgive us this time. We won’t dare anymore. And at least we haven’t driven your mother out, nor made her homeless! You and I each step back, and we will be in peace, lest things cause trouble for everyone. It's not good, don't you say it?"

    Su Yue listened to Zhu Wen's words and couldn't help but sneered: "Hehe, then you occupy my house and let my mother be your servants. Your kind heart didn't treat my mother. After driving out of our own home, I should still be grateful for your metabolism, shouldn’t I? Take a step back? Let’s be okay? So that things don’t make a big deal? I want to see if I don’t retreat. What happens when things get up!"

    Seeing that Su Yue is not eating, Zhu Wen's eyes are gloomy at Su Yue who refuses to retreat, gritted his teeth and said: "Then what are you going to do to give up?"

    Su Yue put her hands around her chest, walked slowly in front of Zhu Wen's group, frowned for two seconds, raised a sweet smile, and said, "You give my mom three knocks, and then climb around this base again. Circle, and then everyone cuts off one hand, what do you think? I am kind-hearted, I have never thought of killing you! Don’t be too grateful to me!"

    "You..." Zhu Wen just said a word of you. He was interrupted by his wife Zeng Mei.

    Zeng Mei looked at Su Yue's face jealously, stuck in the waist of the bucket, and said with an arrogant expression: "Smelly woman, my mother warns you, you'd better be acquainted with my old mother. My eldest brother is the gang boss in D province. He is in this base. But if you are one of the best characters, if you are smarter, don't cause trouble, otherwise, you won't be able to eat and walk around. Especially you, a delicate beauty, when the time comes... Tsk tsk tsk... I don't know how many men are oppressed by it!"

    "Smelly ! Bapo, you say it again!" Wang Huamin glared fiercely at the arrogant Zeng Mei, and roared angrily. Xu Jun and the others also stared at Zeng Mei and others with disgust and resentment. As long as Su Yue gave an order, they would immediately rush to solve these disgusting guys.

    As for Qu Leng's calm and waveless eyes, when he heard Zeng Mei's words, the light inside dimmed, and there was a turbulent undercurrent in his eyes. The person looking at Zeng Mei was already looking at a dead person.

    Su Yue did not pay attention to Zeng Mei’s clamor at all. He just glanced at Zeng Mei’s four faintly, and said calmly: “I have given you the opportunity, but unfortunately you don’t know how to cherish it, so I want to get out of here today. , It’s okay! But it’s your corpses that went out!"

    Zhu Hua, who stood aside and was pulled by his father, threw away Zhu Wen’s hand, walked in front of Su Yue, and looked at Su Yue’s eyes with jealousy and disdain. , mocking, said: "a big breath, I advise you to think clearly, but the bases are not allowed to kill, unless you do not want to stay at the base to know that out of the base, but everywhere outside zombie!!"

    before looking arrogant Su Yue raised a bloodthirsty smile, stretched out her white transparent fingers, and gently stroked Zhu Hua’s face, then slowly moved down to her neck, like a lover He whispered: "Oh? Can't you kill? Then I will kill you and see what the consequences are. I'm really curious!"

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes