Chapter 84-85

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 1: 15 Do you like me?

    Liu Yuanyuan looked at Xu Neng who was cut down in a pool of blood and could not see his complete human form. She had no fear of the bloody and violent scene at the scene. Her eyes were full of excitement and excitement to achieve the goal. She looked at the car in the distance. The two Su Yue who left, turned their heads and coldly looked at Wang Kai who was shocked behind them, frowning in disgust. If it weren't for she could not drive, she didn't think she would pay attention to him, so she drove directly. The commercial vehicle just left.

    "What are you still doing? Don't drive!" Liu Yuanyuan's cold voice made Wang Kai regain his senses. He looked at the beautiful and revealing woman in front of him, stepped back involuntarily, and moved away from her, as if this were the case. It can make him feel safer. Because he hadn't missed her move to push Xu Neng to death without hesitation before. In his eyes, this was just a weak woman who could vent his desires. He suddenly felt that she was terrible.

    Naturally, he can't be with her anymore, who knows when she will give him a push, leaving him dead! So Wang Kai shook her head to Liu Yuanyuan, her expression unpleasant and said: "I'll follow them all the way, you have to go by yourself, don't hold me!"

    Liu Yuanyuan glared at Wang Kai with a reluctant face, and shouted in a low voice: "How can I go if you don't drive! You'd better move me quickly!"

    Wang Kai was a thousand people who didn't want to go with Liu Yuanyuan, so he took out the car key and threw it directly into Liu Yuanyuan's arms and said, "Now, Here are the keys. You can drive by yourself. Don’t leave me alone!”

    Liu Yuanyuan caught the car keys thrown by Wang Kai, staring at him, and said sternly: “Do you think I wouldn’t I can drive, I want to take you with me? Go dreaming about it! I really think I am something!"

    "Then if you say that, I won't go with you anymore. Anyway, I've given the key, whatever you want!" Wang Kai stared at Liu Yuanyuan's sullen gaze, gave a quick reply, and hurriedly turned to Li Lin. Walking over there, he felt that it would be dangerous to stay with this woman for a second.

    Seeing Wang Kai running away, Liu Yuanyuan stomped her feet bitterly, looking at the off-road vehicle that was almost out of sight, she was anxious. Why is Liu Yuanyuan so persistent to follow Su Yue? I have to say that some people have the sixth sense, and Liu Yuanyuan’s sixth sense tells her that that woman is not easy, it is safer to follow her, and she has also heard it. What Su Yue said to Li Lin, so she would definitely not stay here again.

    Zhang Dong on one side saw the whole incident in his eyes. He looked at Liu Yuanyuan, who was anxious and annoyed, and his thoughts changed. Anyway, he is not far from the prehistoric base. It is better to be separated from Li Lin and others. He also knows. Li Lin's group of people didn't welcome him much, so he might as well just follow this woman.

    Although he was taken aback by her actions first, she was just a speculation, she was still a woman without the slightest ability, and no matter how bad he was, she was also a first-level wood-type supernatural power.

    Thinking of this, Zhang Dong walked over to Liu Yuanyuan, evoked a handsome smile, and said softly: "Beauty, I can drive for you! What do you think!"