CHAPTER 6: rely on! Is that the brain?

Su Yue tried to concentrate, lock on the female zombie closest to him, and issue his own command to it: Go and punch the bald, wretched male zombie next to you.

    Sure enough, just after Su Yue's order was given, the female zombie suddenly punched the wretched male zombie next to her. Su Yue curled up the corners of her mouth and smiled slowly.

    Su Yue took a few zombies around for another experiment, and ordered them to pinch each other, and they all obediently did. Of course, this is only useful for zombies with a lower level than oneself and at the same level. It is useless to compare zombies with a higher level. The hierarchy between zombies is very strict, and the lower level must obey the higher level.

    Of course, the zombies that are more powerful than Su Yue in this world have not yet evolved. So Su Yue can still dominate among the zombies.

    Su Yue randomly found a private car with a clean seat and some gasoline and got in. While starting the car, he ordered some zombies to open the road, pushing all the cars stuck in the road in front to one side to make a passage, and then she went all the way. Go unimpeded to the largest car sales market in City H.

    After driving for 20 minutes, I finally arrived at the destination. It is not as messy as other places. After all, when the end of the world comes at 9 o'clock in the morning, the car market has not yet opened at this time. Now most of the store doors are well closed and undamaged.

    After Su Yue got out of the car, he ordered the surrounding zombies to smash all the doors, and then Su Yue walked around slowly with excitement. You must know that she had taken the driver’s license a long time ago, but she had no spare money to buy a car. With so many good cars, she picks whatever she wants, can she not get excited!

    But she didn't intend to finish all of them, of course, with Su Yue's character, it was impossible to hold them. She doesn’t want a lot of flashy cars, most of them are off-road vehicles, jeep trucks, and RVs. There are fuel-consuming and power-consuming ones. Because her space is energized, she charges a lot of power-consuming cars, and then some more. Mountain bikes, electric bikes, motorcycles, and various types have all received some space to prepare for emergencies. Some cars may not be used, but the materials of their bodies are still useful, and the accessories of various vehicles have also received some space.

    After everything was settled, Su Yue started to use gasoline again. Now that she has so many cars, of course she has to prepare enough gasoline. Without gasoline, she has many cars that are useless and can only be used as scrap iron.

    Since this is a car sales market, there must be a gas station next to it. Sure enough, looking at the sign on the sign, there is a gas station in front of it.

    Su Yue drove to the gas station according to the signs, and looked at the dilapidated gas station silently, the stumps on the ground and the red and black blood everywhere, it seems that there have been several wars here!

    Turning his eyes, he saw the oil gun that was thrown into the yellow and white mucus on the ground, damn it! That's the brains, which immoral is actually littered!

    Looking at the oil meter, there was only a little oil inside, and then looking at the oil gun lying quietly in the yellow-white brain, Su Yue thought, uh, it's better to leave it to the survivors who might pass here later!

    Then they walked directly to the warehouse of the gas station and saw a dozen zombies wandering aimlessly inside. They looked at Su Yue and continued their'walking' exercise. Of course, if you look closely, you will still find that, They began to move slowly to the side, after all, Su Yue's level was much higher.

    Su Yue discovered that one of the zombies was different from other zombies, but it was only different except for the skin, that is, the rotting appearance turned into a blue-purple skin, and it should have evolved to a first-class zombie.

    The fangs are still out of the mouth as before, evil, there is even red human blood and human flesh on the fangs! His eyes were still rolled, and there were no pupils. How come being promoted to the first level is different from her being promoted to the first level, well, she admits that she is a strange existence among the zombies.