Chapter 30: The so-called respecting the old and loving the young

n it is enough for us to do this, and we don't need the others!" Li Hong said to Su Yue with a smile.

    "Oh! Just these? But I don't have any!" Su Yue spread his hands, shrugged helplessly, and replied helplessly.

    Li Hong and others had a successful smile on their faces when they heard the first sentence, but when they heard the latter sentence, their smiles froze on their faces.

    "No! How is it possible! We smelled the smell before, so who are you cheating! As long as you let us in and search, we will know if there is any, right, brothers!" When he got angry, he shamelessly played a rogue.

    Hearing what Li Hong said, Li Hong's followers hurriedly agreed with you.

    "Yes, let's go in and have a look!"

    "Yes, go in and see if there is any!"

    "Go in! Go in!"

    "You are really shameless and cheap enough, why let you in? It's our territory. It's impossible to get a hair from us." Wang Huamin looked at those greedy and ugly Li Hong and others, and finally couldn't help but explode.

    As soon as Wang Huamin finished speaking, Wang Zhuang immediately shouted: "Who the hell dares to enter, I will kill him!"

    At this time, the surrounding survivors had come to Li Hong's side, and one of them was middle-aged with a shrewd face. The man walked up to Li Hong, patted Li Hong on the shoulder, and asked pretendingly: "Li Hong, what is going on? How do you feel like you are...it's really...tsk tut..." , But it made Li Hong feel shameless.

    The man who glared at his shoulder in disgust, Huang Ping! His dislike of him intensified, but this time he was afraid that he would deal with these people with this man, so he temporarily put up with him.

    It's all to blame these people for making him Li Hong lose face in front of his opponents, and the look at Su Yue and the others is even worse when he thinks of it.

    So as he turned his eyes, he shouted to the survivors around him: "Come and see everyone. At first, we are going to come over and say hello to their new team, but they not only beat my woman Song Yu, but also It’s to humiliate us, I see, they don’t look down on us sour people who are dirty and eat instant noodles and bread every meal. Because they eat big fish, pork, beef, chicken, and duck. Maybe there are any better and more good things in that car, but they are incredible!"

    Li Hong looked at the crowd who was clamoring because he heard what he said, and turned to look at Su Yue. Smiled coldly.

    At first, Huang Ping, the shrewd man who talked to Li Hong, looked at Su Yue and the others who were wearing dry and quiet, with a faint smile on his delicate face, and said to Su Yue and others: "These friends are really amazing. Get so many good things, unlike us, in addition to eating noodles, bread or snacks, and even one meal every day. I don’t know how several of these good things get them!"

    Su Yuena Shuangbo shining eyes glanced at the people around you with unkind intentions, then took another look at Huang Ping, who had a delicate face, but his eyes flashed with a brilliant light that could not be ignored, and said arrogantly: "It seems that you are also a little self-knowing. Well! We are indeed better, at least better than you. If you don’t say that we also know this. There are also those things that we want to know how we can get, but I am impatient and unhappy that I don’t want to tell you, and you don’t want to Smiling so disgustingly, when you look at your smile, no one doesn't know your unkindness!" After     Su Yue's words were finished, everyone subconsciously glanced at Huang Ping's face, and it turned out that the smile was unkind. But this woman was too arrogant, she didn't even put them in her eyes, but she just relied on her man's power.     Huang Ping heard Su Yue’s words, the smile on his face froze for a second, and then said with an awe-inspiring look: “This beauty, haven’t your parents taught you to be helpful, respect the old and love the young? Since you already have With so many good things, why don’t you give it to people like us? Looking at the hungry faces of these old people and children, and looking at their skinny bodies due to lack of nutritious food, don’t you have any sympathy and kindness? ?"

    As soon as Huang Ping finished speaking, an old man in his 40s and 50s immediately stood up, pointed at Su Yue, and said angrily: "You stinky girl, hurry up and bring those things out to us. I'm an old man. I should be respected and filial, and your car should be allowed to sit on me. The country has stipulated that we must give up seats to our old people." All the

    other middle-aged and elderly people older than Su Yue stood up and echoed: "Yes, take it all out! Let it out!"

    "The respected elders don't understand, anyway, you young people should suffer a little bit . Let us elderly people sit in this RV."

    "Yes, young people should eat it ." Don’t eat so much bitterly. It’s good for your physical growth. I’m for your good. As for your things, lost and wasted, it’s better to honor us! You can also win the reputation of a good person."

    "I am a child and I am so young. I want to eat delicious food and make a comfortable RV."

    "Dad, I also want to ride in that RV. It must be very good to sit up!"

    "Mom, I want to eat. Apple! No matter what, you have to get it for me anyway. If you don’t get it, you are not my mother!"

    Huang Ping is very satisfied with the result of a few words of his own. When the time comes to deal with these people, they can be assigned to them again. The supplies on the RV can also be remunerated from Zhu Rou, which can be described as killing two birds with one stone.

    Su Yue put his hands around his chest, and looked at the various ugly, greedy and selfish expressions of the people with interest. Sure enough, the most terrifying thing in the last days is not the zombies, the lack of materials, or the lack of resources. The most terrifying thing is the greed and selfishness of the dark side of mankind. !

    "Then, I really want to know, if I don't agree to your requests, what are you going to do with us?" Su Yue indifferently glanced at the'righteous indignation' humans around her.

    Li Hong stared at the double fish and said viciously, "No? I advise you to teach you things obediently! Otherwise, you will feel better!"

    "Li Hong, you are too fierce, you are not gentle at all. This little girl, I advise you, let your people hand over the things, you see there are only a few of you, but we have hundreds of people here, and Everyone is a vulgar person. If you wait to get started, it will hurt you wherever you go. Even some buddies haven’t had sex for a long time since the end of the world. I think they will definitely treat a seductive beauty like you. Very interested, right?" Huang Ping patted Li Hong on the shoulder and threatened Su Yue with a harmless smile.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes