Chapter 10: The best mother and daughter

But I still politely thanked the woman who was passionate about explaining to me: "Oh! Thank you"

"Oh, you are a girl, what are you thanking ? I will tell you if you just pull someone! My name is Wang Cui, You can call me Sister Cui, what's your name?" Wang Cui stared straight at the fur on Su Yue. The jealousy in his eyes couldn't be concealed, but he still raised a smile and smiled at Su Yue enthusiastically. road.

Then he glanced at the off-road vehicle next to Su Yue, and asked, "Oh, are you on your way alone?"

Su Yue also noticed Wang Cui's gaze. She didn't care about it, women, she always likes beautiful clothes. Yes, but Su Yue's eyes didn't have the previous temperature, and she just replied faintly.

Then he turned around and returned to the car, ignoring what Wang Cui was looking at from the side. Su Yue took out the detailed map she found in the government and opened it to see if there were other routes. She wanted to put the car away first, and then people walked directly over and took the car out of the space, but it was too much here. Many eyes.

Throwing the map, Su Yue rubbed his forehead a little irritably. There was indeed a way, but he had to go back, and that part of the road was a mountain road, it had to make a big turn, and I don't know if there is any there. other problems.

Forget it, let's take this road, wait until the night to drive the car to a remote place, and then put the car away, cross the bridge first, she doesn't want to waste time here.

It's already half past six in the evening, it's time for dinner, and I feel a little hungry. Thinking of this, Su Yue locked the off-road vehicle and pulled all the curtains. After everything was correct, Su Yue entered the space.

I have been busy rushing for the past two days and have not entered the space. I watched the sturdy livestock on the grass basking in the sun leisurely. Some of the vegetables and fruits in the land have matured, but there has been no time. Take them off. The materials in the basement have not been sorted out, alas, too busy!

Su Yue first collected the eggs laid by the livestock into the basement, and then collected the ripe fruits and vegetables into the basement for storage. Of course, she doesn't need to do all of this in person, because she is the master of the space, so she only needs a thought to do anything.

He used his mind to plant seeds on the vacated land, and Su Yue came to the bathroom on the second floor and took a good shower. After the shower, he took out the ingredients and made a delicious meal, boiled beef, fragrant. Spicy shrimp, three fresh soup, twice-cooked pork, a roast chicken, beer duck, steamed pork belly.

Su Yue happily opened the bottle of Chapter 8: The red wine of the year, I drank it with enjoyment. Today she is very happy because she has awakened the power, and she is still the swallowing power, which can swallow the energy of others for her own use, and she Now there is no need to eat flesh and blood to increase energy, but most of the staple food is meat to fill the stomach.

Moreover, the energy of the stone in the body has only absorbed a little bit by itself, and it has risen by two levels. Now the body has adapted to the stone, she no longer needs to absorb it specially, and the body can already absorb the energy in the stone automatically and slowly.

So now she doesn't need to worry about upgrade issues, she only needs to kill more people, kill zombies, etc., to get energy, it doesn't matter if you don't kill, anyway, the energy in the stone is enough to absorb it for not knowing how long!

Su Yue didn't dare to stay longer in the space. There are so many people outside now, if the car door opens and runs in and sees no one, it would be fun.

So Su Yue went directly out of the room and checked the time. It has been more than an hour, and it is now eight o'clock in the evening. Pulling open the curtains, Su Yue saw Wang Cui lying on the window listening to the movement with his ears.

Suddenly seeing Su Yue appear, there was no unnaturalness on his face, and he knocked on the glass window with an enthusiastic touch. Su Yue rolled down the window and asked faintly: "What's the matter?"

Wang Cui noticed that Su Yue had changed clothes again. Although it was still a skirt with fur, the color of the skirt had changed to black, and the cloak had become a big red, which made Su Yue charming and charming.

Wang Cui laughed twice, looked straight into the car, but saw a big bulging travel bag. The greed in his eyes flashed, and he pulled the 10-year-old daughter beside him and said to Su Yue: "Girl, this is my daughter. Zheng Xiaohua!"

Then before Su Yue could speak, he pushed Zheng Xiaohua and said, "Also. Don't call me sister!"

Zheng Xiaohua was looking at the travel bag in the car with bright eyes, and was pushed by his mother nonchalantly. Xiaohua is so hungry!"

Wang Cui slapped Zheng Xiaohua, and then pleased to apologize to Su Yue: "Girl, I made you laugh, children are greedy, you don't care about her!"

"Woo, I Yes, sister, give me something to eat. You must have a lot of delicious food, right? Your bag is so good, it must be all eaten! Give me some!" Zheng Xiaohua was reluctant to give Su Yue. Cried and cried.

In fact, she has already seen the performance of the two mothers and daughters, one with a red face and the other with a white face. Anyway, the bag contains some noodles and other junk food. Just give her a little, just as a thank you for what she said to her just now, and then everyone has nothing to do, of course only this time, she Su Yue is not Philanthropists are not fools and idiots, and they won't be possible in the future.

So Su Yue took the travel bag from the back seat to the front. Before Su Yue opened the zipper, Zheng Xiaohua reached out from the window and opened the door. Then he held the travel bag in front of Su Yue and unzipped the zipper. "Wow, so many delicious things!" He

kept pushing Wang Cui's arms while saying, but didn't ask Su Yue's opinion at all. Zheng Xiaohua saw that his mother was too much to hold in her arms, but Looked at the small half of the food left in the travel bag, and couldn't bear to give up.

So she looked at the expressionless Su Yue with tears in her eyes, and said, "Sister, you think my mother can't walk in a hug. Please lend me this bag. After I take it back, I will give the rest. Food is here for you!"

After finishing speaking, he waited for Su Yue to speak, and walked away with Wang Cui directly holding the travel bag. Su Yue was really laughed at by Wang Cui and Zheng Xiaohua! This is the point? If she doesn't have space, they will take them all like this, no matter whether she lives or die, she is afraid that she will really starve to death.

Zheng Xiaohua ran over to Su Yue, holding a bag of beef jerky in one hand and Su Yue's travel bag in the other, standing a little bit away from Su Yue, shouting, "Well, your bag, return it to you!" Throwing the bag to Su Yue, because the distance was too far, the bag fell between Su Yue and Zheng Xiaohua, Zheng Xiaohua didn't care, and just bit the beef jerky in his hand and left.