Chapter 36: upgrade to level 4 zombies

The black RV drove directly through the one-meter-wide fractured gap in front of Song Yi and Zhu Rou. Then they galloped all the way, and after a while, the few people could no longer see the shadow of the RV.

    "Sure enough, it's not easy, such a large fracture width is actually filled with energy bodies!" Song Yi looked at the RV going away in surprise, and said with envy.

    Zhu Rou raised her head, coldly glanced at the RV that was no longer visible in the distance, and gave up a sulky smile, turned her head and looked at the same hateful little boy beside her, moved her mind, and touched him.

    Li Qiang said softly, "Your father and them died because of that woman. From now on you will follow me, because our goals are the same!" Li Qiang glanced at the face with three slap prints on his face. He lowered his eyes. He had heard his father say that this woman's father is very powerful in Province D, so following her, he will definitely be better than following her father!

    Thinking of this, Li Qiang raised his head and raised a happy smile to Zhu Rou, and said, "Sister, thank you! My name is Li Qiang! My sister will be my relative in the future, and I will definitely listen to my sister!"

    "Haha, are you!" As long as you are obedient!" Zhu Rou gently looked at Li Qiang and smiled, but her eyes were cold and disdainful.

    Li Qiang obediently nodded vigorously.

    Song Yi, Zhu Ruan and Li Qiang heard what they said in their ears, and regret flashed in their eyes. He knew that Zhu Rou would never let the group of people just now. He didn't know whether he saved Zhu Rou or not. mistaken.

    He sighed helplessly, and when he met those people in the future, he could only remind them to beware of Zhu Rou.

    The black RV is galloping all the way on the road, there are obstacles blocked, directly order the surrounding zombies passing by occasionally to move away, if it is a survivor who is calling for help, just ignore it, rush directly, and meet someone who wants to stop the car. Su Yue also informed Xu Jun and the others and ran into it directly.

    In the RV, Su Yue sat on the sofa with Qu Leng, who was a little vacant because of excessive use of abilities, and then took out dozens of crystal nuclei and placed them in front of Qu Leng, and said: "Take it to restore energy!"

    Qu Leng glanced at the worries in Su Yue's twinkling eyes, without pretending, he took the crystal nucleus and started to absorb it. He didn't know what would happen along the way, so he could be ready at any time by restoring his strength as soon as possible.

    The woman next to her, although she is a zombie antibody mutant, but she has no other abilities, but she is still so attractive. You must know that this apocalypse is not only about zombies, but also humans with unpredictable intentions.

    Thinking of what the man said just now, the fire in my heart rose. She is too weak, so she should increase her ability as soon as possible, and then...

    then... Qu Leng frowned, and then what did he do... raise again He glanced at the woman next to him, and then...protected her... Thinking of this, Qu Leng quickly shifted his eyes and absorbed the crystal nucleus energy in his hand.

    Su Yue herself took the other crystal nuclei and absorbed it. I don’t know why, and the sense of crisis in her heart is even stronger. Su Yue doesn’t know what will happen. Now she can only increase her abilities as soon as possible. The strength of the little brothers requires a few more little brothers.

    Thinking of contracting a few more younger brothers, Su Yue couldn't help turning his head to look at Qu Leng who was absorbing energy. How could he be willing to be his younger brother.

    Is it really necessary to use the plan proposed by Wang Huamin? Seductive? seduce? Make him fall under his skirt?

    Alas, why does this contract have such restrictions? It would be great if there is no restriction. If you encounter a powerful expert, you can directly contract them. Forget it, don't think about it, first raise your level and talk about it.

    After Qu Leng had absorbed thirty crystal nuclei, he felt that his body's energy had been saturated, and he stopped absorbing it. Feel the energy of oneself, not far from the fourth level.

    But Su Yue continued to absorb the crystal nuclei, having absorbed one hundred and fifty crystal nuclei, before successfully upgrading to level 4. Feeling the sensation of the lower body, she found that her sense of hearing was more sensitive. She could even hear the voices of survivors in the distance. Her vision has also evolved and she can see farther. The overall body indicators have been strengthened.

    The sense of smell is more sensitive. Well, this sense of smell is definitely not a good thing. The smell of fresh flesh and blood constantly stimulates her nerves. Her sense of taste, especially with a third-level ability sitting next to him, is more attractive than ordinary people. Man, I really want to eat him!

    Su Yue can see from Qu Leng's head all the way down, especially the strong abdominal muscles that can be seen faintly. The root pose makes Su Yue involuntarily swallow the saliva. She can even imagine the strong and chewy under the abdominal muscles. muscle.

    Qu Leng suddenly felt a fiery gaze staying around him, and turned his head to find that Su Yue’s twinkling eyes seemed to have a stream of light, and the red tails of the eyes were more gorgeous, and those red as blood. The lips are more radiant and moving.

    At this moment, she was staring at herself with those more attractive eyes, and swept herself from head to toe. How could he feel that she wanted to take him apart and eat him, like Su Yue? Under his gaze, Qu Leng suddenly felt a strange feeling all over his body, tight and numb.

    Then in Qu Leng's shocked eyes, Su Yue's hands were smeared with Qu Leng's abdominal muscles, and he kept groping and kneading on it, and it was firm and elastic.

    Sitting next to him, Wang Huamin and Xu Jun stared at their boss' movements in a daze. They thought tacitly that the boss had figured it out and was ready to seduce Qu Leng, and then let him lie down under her skirt.

    Qu Leng's body became tighter under Su Yue's movements, and there was an endless undercurrent in the depths of those slender phoenix eyes. Su Yue didn't even know it, but bent down and bit on Qu Leng's abdominal muscles directly through Qu Leng's shirt.

    I took a breath of air, and the place where Su Yue bitten was a bit painful, and it was more addictive and comfortable like a drug addiction. Those dark eyes surging closely stared at Su Yue's slightly obsessed side face, his hands were faster than his brain, and he stroked Su Yue's cheeks.

    Qu Leng's movements made Su Yue's movements pause, and she looked up at the place where she was bitten by the bleeding. Su Yue apologized and licked the blood from the wound into her mouth with her tongue.

    "Yeah~" Qu Leng tightened underneath because of Su Yue's movements, already raising his head, and he groaned uncontrollably and comfortably.

    Su Yue looked at the high bulge in front of her, her mouth twitched slightly, and then flushed her cheeks, and then kept her eyes on the bulge in front of her. Then she thought of the plastic vibrators in the happiness store, and she couldn't help but compare. After a while, it turned out that this real thing is still bigger.

    Nima, Su Yue, what are you thinking about, how can you think of such a blushing thing.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes