Chapter 3: H city that is about to fall

After Su Yue planted vegetables, he took out a piece of lean meat and stuffed it into his mouth. Well, it seemed to taste good! It seems... She is used to being a competent zombie!

    After eating the meat to replenish energy, Su Yue began to plant fruits on the other half of the land, and also used the method just now to grow all kinds of fruits. Su Yue looked at the results of her labor and was finally satisfied.

    There is no difference between day and night in the space, it is always warm as spring and sunny. I don't know what's going on outside now, but Su Yue just came out of the space thinking of here.

    As soon as I got out of the space, I listened to the roars and human screams coming from outside from time to time, as well as the gunfire from time to time. Su Yue couldn't help but feel a little grateful. Fortunately, when she went out to collect supplies, it was the end of the day. Chaos, the government and the army have not been dispatched. Otherwise she won't know how she died!

    "Ah! Police, please help us!"

    "Hurry up, there are so many zombies!"

    "..."

    "..."

    The people around saw the police and started yelling for help, but the police ignored them. Everyone directly protected a few young men and women and left. The sound of the slow gunfire gradually faded away, people's calls for help, and the sound of cursing finally stopped slowly, and the surroundings returned to quiet.

    Su Yue lay facelessly by the window watching everything that happened outside, then looked up at the dark sky without a single star, took out his phone, and checked the time, December 21, 2012 At eight o'clock in the evening.

    Looking at the distance, I found that the distance of the eyes is not as good as before. It seems that myopia is more serious? Su Yue went to the room and took out two-hundred-and-five-degree spectacles and put them on, and found that there was still no difference from the distance they had seen just now.

    Su Yue suddenly remembered the zombie films she had seen before. Their eyes were not far away, but their sense of smell and hearing were abnormally sensitive. It seemed to be the case!

    He took off his glasses and threw them aside, looking at the bustling city that used to be brightly lit, but now it is dark and silent, without a trace of the prosperity and excitement of the past.

    Who would have thought that the end would really come? And it came in this form! I thought that I thought this was just a hype and was fake, and I laughed it off, but at the moment I came, I realized how ridiculous my thoughts were.

    At this time, it was quiet everywhere, humans all reacted, hiding in the house, do not go out, most of the zombies may also eat and rest during the day!

    However, a few zombies and human screams suddenly heard in the distance, which still made the whole heart tighten. The prosperous city has become a purgatory on earth!

    "Ah! Help! There are zombies, ah! Help! Ah~!" Su Yue suddenly heard the miserable screams and calls for help from neighbor Huang Lan, but until Huang Lan's voice disappeared, no one went to save her. .