Chapter 60: Gloomy Human Heart (one more)

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    To reach the destination of this mission, the military factory in Province J, you need to pass through city q in Province D, and then pass through county x in Province S to reach Province J, and then almost across the entire Province J, in Province J The most border by the sea is the military factory.

    After the brigade drove out of the Hope Survivor Base in D Province, only a small number of zombies were encountered occasionally along the way, but they were all solved by the soldiers with machetes. They did not use guns. After all, whether it is before or after the end of the world, guns and ammunition are rare things, especially now that there is no factory that produces guns and ammunition, so they can't just be wasted.

    Because the surrounding area has been cleared by the army and survivors, the road is very smooth. After three hours, it has easily reached the border of Q city. After discussing with the superior, Su Yang decided to rest here for a while. After the base is located in Hongyang City, unknown dangers will also increase. After all, there are not many opportunities to come here, so take a rest, settle down for lunch, and fill up your stomach in order to be ready for any situation that will happen next.

    "All personnel stop to rest and eat for an hour!" As soon as they received an order from the soldiers, everyone had no objection, and all the vehicles stopped one by one in accordance with government regulations. Everyone was assigned a bowl of porridge, a bottle of water, three steamed buns, and a meat pickle provided by the government.

    Regarding the food distributed by the government this time, the various supernaturalists on the task were very happy. There was no dissatisfaction with the food distributed by the government. Rice is now very precious. After all, there are no conditions to grow it. Therefore, the government took out the rice. There are meat pickles and steamed buns. For people who have not eaten rice and meat for a long time, it is already very rich. After all, many people can only eat dry bread and instant noodles to maintain food and clothing.

    At this time, Su who is sitting in the off-road vehicle Yue Ji people all looked at the simpler lunch on the simple table in a daze, and frowned slightly. There was no way, the few people have been fed by the rich and delicious meal that Zhang Heng usually cooks for this period of time. I got my appetite, and suddenly saw a few simple rice porridge, steamed buns and pickles appear in front of me. Especially the two zombies Su Yue and Qu Leng who need to eat meat, it is really not an exaggeration to say that this bit of meat residue is not enough to stuff their teeth.

    Because Su Yue’s off-road vehicle was at the back of the army, it was the quietest. Qu Leng and the three people paid attention to whether there was anyone around. Su Yue directly took out three of the dishes that Zhang Heng had prepared the night before. In the same way, braised beef, three roast ducks, and a green vegetable are all served on a large plate.

    Xu Jun looked at the plates of meat pickles squeezed aside by the three large plates, and said with a smile: "The boss is still thoughtful, and asked Zhang Heng to cook so many dishes in advance and store them in the space, otherwise we only have steamed buns now. That’s it!"

    "Okay, let’s eat now, and we’re going to leave later!" After Su Yue put on rubber gloves, he picked up a roast duck and gnawed. Qu Leng also took a roast duck, and the rest Only roast duck Xu Jun and Zhang Heng are half of them.