CHAPTER 90-91

return
The first zombie queen in the last days
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 1: 21 Su Yue, who sacrificed selflessly for mankind?

    As soon as the octopus monster came out of the nuclear power plant, it chased Su Yue and the others while using its tentacles to roll up the zombies that occasionally passed by the roadside. It squirmed, and then slowly the wounds on the eight tentacles recovered little by little, and the exploded zombie head was slowly growing out. This octopus monster was able to eat zombies to repair its own injuries and abilities. !

    Of course, this was something Su Yue and Yue Ze could never have imagined. The octopus monster continued to devour the surrounding zombies all the way, and then the wounds on the tentacles were all repaired, and there was not a trace of scars, and the heads of the zombies all grew out, but the heads of the zombies were not the purple before, now the heads of the zombies It has been the same color as the tentacles of the octopus monster, turning black and red.     After the new zombie head grew, the zombie head began to make a shrill roar, and the slow speed began to accelerate. If you look closely, you can find that the tentacles have become slightly thicker. It seems that the strength of the octopus monster has increased again.     The eight tentacles of the octopus spread out and began to drive fast. Of course, the zombies that were seen along the road were not missed. It can be said that all the zombies on this road have entered the mouth of the octopus monster, and the number of zombies in the whole city A has decreased rapidly, and even started Extinction, only the octopus monster and Su Yueyueze are left.     And Su Yue and Yue Ze, who left the octopus monster far behind, also heard the shrill roar. Su Yue frowned and looked behind the rearview mirror, but did not find the huge figure of the octopus monster. , but listening to its voice, it seems to be getting closer to them!     What's going on? Didn't it blow its head off at first, and then couldn't make a sound? Now it made such a shrill roar that broke the eardrums again. Could it be that its head has grown again? What is this thing that can even repair an injured body?

    It seems that her plan is about to change. She originally thought that this octopus monster would not leave the nuclear power plant, and then she let Yue Ze go out to meet the two people, and then they drove quickly away from City A. And she herself stayed in City A. After they ran away, she would blow up the place completely. Even if the power of the nuclear power plant explosion was terrible, don't forget that she has a space, as long as she enters the space before the explosion. Well, after the explosion ended, she went out of space to leave here, and then went after Yue Ze and the others, but it seems that the current plan can't keep up with the changes.     This octopus monster seems to be dead and wants to run after them, so they have not been running for their lives under the tentacles of the octopus monster all the way, and if they leave City A, they have to keep chasing them, then don't they want to Take it with City A and harm other places?     Although Su Yue is not a virgin, nor does she say how great she is, she will never cause innocent people to suffer innocent disasters because of herself. It seems that we need to think of a way now, but the solution is something that he can think of at once. The only thing Su Yue can do now is to escape first. Just a head-on fight.     But hopefully things will be as she imagined, the octopus monster needs nuclear energy, so it won't leave City A. Now I can only bet on this possibility. If the octopus monster really doesn't leave City A, then it will be easy to do. Then get out of the car and go in and lead it back to blow it up.     "Yoshizawa, you heard the sound too, this octopus monster is afraid that it has recovered. Next, listen to me, wait for us to leave City A. If the octopus monster does not continue to chase, then you wait. Get out of the car, Wen Tianyou, Li Jiajia and the others go first, and I drive the car to lead the octopus monster back to the nuclear power plant, and then blow it up. I think you should know better than me how powerful the nuclear power plant explosion is, so you guys Don't look back, drive quickly away from City A, the farther the better!" Su Yue said solemnly, looking at Yue Ze who had just absorbed the crystal core.