Chapter 28: Bad intentions

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    As soon as he got into the carriage, Zhang Heng saw Wang Huamin and Wang Zhuang using a pair, "Look, this is the result of a bad heart." I don't like this thing, and he can't help it.

    If he didn't meet the young lady, Zhang Heng would be afraid that one or two packs of instant noodles would be very rare, right now, he actually took things that he didn't work to be a good person, hehe, it's so ridiculous!

    Zhang Heng put things on the table, walked in front of Su Yue, clenched his hands, lowered his head and said in a low mood: "Boss, I was wrong."

    Su Yue looked at Zhang Heng and said lightly: "I know why I started. Didn't stop you, but support you? Because your character is too simple and honest and easy to be soft-hearted, it is easy to be used by others, if I tell you that they don't need your kindness, you definitely don't believe it, so I let you go personally Experience. I don’t mean to blame you. I just hope you understand that in the last days, bad people live for a long time. You can do good things, but you have to keep your eyes open. And even if we have a lot of food, but if we have a few people The strength is very poor. If you think about giving so many things to others, what do you think will be the consequences?”

    After hearing Su Yue’s words, Zhang Heng felt even more guilty. What kind of consequences will be produced is that life is going too well, making him forget that this is the end of the world. The moral system collapses, it is illegal to snatch supplies, and kill people. Some people do everything to survive.

    Zhang Heng looked at Su Yue's firm guarantee and said, "I will never do this again!" Seeing Zhang Heng's firm gaze, Su Yue nodded in satisfaction. She didn't want her little brother to be the Holy Father casually. But Su Yue did not expect that the more kind-hearted people, once their hearts hardened, they would be incomparable to ordinary people, and Su Yue did not expect that Zhang Heng would become the hard-hearted person in their center. If you know that it will become like that, I don't know if Su Yue will say what it is today.

    At this time, Li Qiang and Xu Jun quarreled outside the carriage. It turned out that Li Qiang regretted seeing Zhang Heng put the instant noodles and bread back. He didn't want instant noodles and bread. He wanted instant noodles and bread, as well as the meat they had just eaten.

    But seeing that the two of them couldn't get in the oil and salt, and even took the instant noodles and bread back, he refused. Although he can't get the delicious meat, instant noodles and bread are also good. He can only get one packet of instant noodles for each meal in the past two days, which is not enough.

    Xu Jun looked at Song Yu and Li Qiang like a clown jumping on a beam, and said coldly: "The two are fine, go back!"

    Li Qiang stared at Xu Jun bitterly, his tone impatient, "As long as you take the box of instant noodles just now. Give us the ten bags of bread, and we will leave. If we don’t give it, we will stay here."

    Xu Jun was really amused by the behavior of Li Qiang, and said with a sarcasm: "Hehe, you kid really Excellent! I just gave it to you, you said it was a beggar, so I don’t like it. I won’t give it to you now, you are in a hurry to get it!"

    Li Qiang was irritated by what Xu Jun said. He stared at Xu Jun angrily and threatened: "If you don't give it or not, I will shout loudly and say that you are bullying the children! It depends on what you do!"

    Song Yu saw the scene. I was almost out of control, I quickly pulled Li Qiang, then raised a smile to Xu Jun, and said in a soft voice: "This big brother, my brother didn't do this deliberately. He was too hungry to do this. You don't want to do this with him. Children care about. Well, you are also kind, we know that it is really our fault, so we can meet your leader, I want to personally apologize to him!"

    Song Yu is not after the food, if it is With that man, are you afraid that you won’t be able to eat those good things?

    Hearing Song Yu's words, Xu Jun frowned and said, "No, you go!"

    Song Yu looked in anxiously, but was blocked by Xu Jun's body. Song Yugan laughed and said, "I will Just

    say ..." "Oh? Do you want to apologize yourself? Okay! Apologize, I'm ready!" Before Song Yu finished speaking, Su Yue interrupted Song Yu, and then appeared in Song Yu. before.

    Seeing Su Yue, who was wearing a stylish and beautiful dress, the jealousy in Song Yu's eyes flashed, and then looked at Su Yue with disdain: "I apologize to your leader, not you girl."

    Su Yue was puzzled at first . Why does this woman want to apologize to herself so much? It turns out that the person who wants to apologize is not herself. It seems that there is someone else.

    "I am their leader. If you want to apologize, just speed up. I don't have that American time to waste on you." Su Yue looked at Song Yu sarcastically, as if she could see through her purpose at a glance.

    Suddenly, Song Yu was a little embarrassed, but she would not give up this opportunity. This girl must be afraid that she would attract her gold master and then dump her, so she had to stop herself from seeing their leader, she Surely she won't let her succeed.

    Song Yu rushed directly to the crevice between Su Yue and Xu Junzhong, trying to pass through the middle, but the idea was beautiful, the reality was cruel, Song Yu was about to rush to the two of them, Su Yue flew directly, directly Kick Song Yu two meters away!

    Hearing the movement outside the carriage, Qu Leng walked out, Wang Huamin couldn’t bear to run out lonely to watch the excitement, and Wang Zhuang is now implementing his boss Qu Leng’s demeanor. He will follow Wang Huamin wherever he goes. where.

    So as soon as the three of them came out, they saw Su Yue directly lift Song Yu two meters away, and then Song Yu made a loud and intimate contact with the ground with a bang.

    Song Yu wanted to yell at him, but when he saw that his goal appeared, he quickly changed to a miserable look of being bullied, and said aggrievedly to Su Yue: "How can you be so overbearing, how can you bully people like this! I can't think of you as beautiful. Appearance, heart is so ugly!"

    Wang Huamin heard Song Yu's words, with his hands around his chest, looked at Song Yu boredly, and twitched the corners of his mouth and said: "There is something wrong with your head. You can be more literary!"

    Su Yue looked at the pretendingly weak woman in front of him, and faintly replied with an angry sentence: "I am so domineering, I just like to bully you, who makes you look like abusive Son!"

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes