Chapter 33 :Escape

While fighting against the zombies, Song Yi and the others retreated here. They saw the RV without movement, kicked the RV a few times, and shouted: "People in the RV, run quickly, the zombies are coming! Hurry up! Point!"

    In fact, it's impossible for Su Yue to not know that the zombies are coming, but they are not afraid of these zombies, because there can be a big zombie boss and a small boss in this caravan.

    Of course, they also looked at everyone's reactions, so Song Yi was distracted to remind them while he was fighting the zombies, which made them look different.

    "Boss, this one called Song Yi is not bad!" Xu Jun said with a sigh looking at the situation outside the car.

    "I've taken his thoughts down!"

    Xu Jun glanced at Song Yi, who was struggling to fight with zombies, and sighed in his heart, brother, that's all I can do.

    "Boss, let the zombies eat all those people, so as to avoid disgusting people along the way, but also to prevent them from stabbing behind them at any time." Wang Huamin looked at the insidious people outside the car who were going to use them as human shields. , Put his hands around his chest, said coldly.

    Not only to snatch their food, but also to snatch their car, now I want to use them as a shield and lead, and my mind is too vicious!

    Zhang Heng glanced at the people outside the car coldly, and said to Su Yue: "Boss, let the zombies entertain them! If we are not capable, then with their attitude and behavior, then those who are waiting for us men There is only death, and a woman is not as good as death! And now, using us as a physical shield to attract the attention of zombies and help them escape, such a person, keeping it is also a disaster! And these zombies would have been encountered, yes Boss, you disperse these zombies along the way, so that they can be safe and sound for such a long time. Now you are only withdrawing the order, and those zombies are doing this according to instinct. But I think the energy of the zombies is not strong, it is better ?" After speaking, he looked at the room where Xiao Shuang was.

    Su Yue narrowed his eyes, and sure enough, wasn't he ruthless enough? Seeing that there are too many people, I can't do it! Su Yue sneered, now she is pretending to be a Virgin? No, she is not Su Yue. Those who revive her will return it a hundred times, and those who hurt her will be punished ten times!

    Thinking of this, Su Yue withdrew his control of the zombies. At first, he just wanted to use the zombies to teach them a lesson, but what they did was too much.

    If they don't kill them, they will kill them too. Since they want to kill themselves, of course, they must act first. Since you are unkind, then I am unrighteous!

    In my mind, I directly gave Xiao Shuang an order to let her go out from the window and fight with the zombies, and her main task was to kill Huang Ping. Keeping that shrewd and sinister man would definitely be a scourge to him.

    The zombies were no longer restricted by Su Yue's orders, and the zombies who moved in a straight line at first began to instinctively extend their sharp claws to everyone from all directions.

    When everyone saw that there was no escape, they took up weapons or used their powers to fight with the zombies. Among the 100 people, half of them were not powers, so although it is not that difficult to deal with the zombies, it is not good. Where to go.

    At this time, the bloodiest killing was staged outside the RV. Someone saw that there was nothing wrong on the side of the RV and wanted to come here, but the zombies did not let them go, and they chased after them, tearing their flesh and blood, and drinking. Their brains, but they just don't care about the RV.

    Huang Ping struggled to fight with the zombies while trying to find a gap and ran out. With the strength of his second-level speed mutant, it was still possible to escape.

    Seeing a gap appeared next to him, Huang Ping directly pulled a teammate next to him, pushed towards the zombie, and then escaped from the gap without looking back.

    Then he hurried to the opposite side of Shulu, regardless of the cry of help from the teammates behind him, and sneered in his heart. These idiots only had the life of a meat shield for themselves.

    He ran all the way, until the sound of zombies and human beings fighting became very small, and then he stopped and gasped for breath.

    Suddenly a strong wind hit his back, and Huang Ping rolled on the spot, avoiding the attack. Looking up, it turned out to be a little girl zombie, with blue eyes, Huang Ping's heart tightened, and it turned out to be a zombie of the same level as himself.

    This zombie was the little pair that Su Yue sent out as a helper. When she came out, she saw Huang Ping running away, so she chased him directly, she must complete the task of the master.

    Quickly fumbled on the ground, touched a big rock, and threw it directly at Xiao Shuang vigorously, then got up directly and quickly continued to run desperately.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes