Chapter 9 The First Kill

"Smelly lady, I'm a first-class soil type supernatural power. Fighting with Laozi, you have only a dead end, or you are raped to death! Haha! I dare to be cruel to Laozi, I will show you how to play in front of me Ruthless end!" Luo Dou walked to the window and squinted at Su Yue coldly, opening his mouth and smiling wildly...

    "Haha, Brother Luo, we are blessed, but we have never tasted such a punctual woman. Ah!"

    "Hey, I can have a good night tonight!"

    "Yes, fuck, it's so ecstasy!"

    "Haha, I look hard!"

    "......"

    "......"

    Follow Luo Everyone in Dou, when they heard Luo Dou's words, all smiled and agreed, thinking that they could put such an upright girl under her body and ravage them immediately. Everyone couldn't wait.

    Su Yue listened to the people's lewd words, her slender eyebrows wrinkled slightly, and the cruel red light flashed in her charming apricot eyes, she even dared to miss her, yes, take her life in exchange!

    Although she has not yet awakened the zombie's own power, because of the blood-red stone, her mental power is very powerful, and she can directly invade other people’s brains, and then kill people without making any changes. die.

    If she hadn't relied on it, it would have been impossible for her to leave H city and head to D province so quickly. Now this group of people has touched her bottom line, so embarrassed, they can all go to death!

    Luo Dou leaned against the car door, his eyes wandering around Su Yue's face and body unscrupulously, then swallowed a few saliva, and said, "Well, do you come down by yourself or wait for Laozi to take you..." Luo Dou said. Before he finished speaking, his eyes widened suddenly, and then he fell straight to the ground with a bang.

    Su Yue can't stand that disgusting man anymore. Nima, you said you want to talk, so you can't stand farther? The chili residue and meat residue on the teeth shook into his mouth when he spoke, and then he chewed deliciously when he swallowed his saliva. She was really disgusting, and she couldn't bear it, so she didn't need to bear it anymore. ! Kill it!

    The men who followed Luo Dou were stunned for a few seconds before reacting. They looked at Su Yue fiercely and fearfully, and shouted, "What happened to Brother Luo? What's going on with him now?" The voice grew louder and louder. Big, as if the louder the voice, the greater the courage.

    Su Yue pulled the hair on her cheeks behind her ears. In fact, her fingers were trembling. After all, this was the first murder, and she was always a bit uncomfortable. But at the same time, she felt a sudden heat flow in her body. The zombie ability has awakened, and her ability turned out to be-swallow! As long as it is the species she killed, she can devour the original energy in their body for her use!

    Thinking of this, Su Yue’s mouth raised a bloodthirsty smile, her red lips seemed to be smeared with blood, which made her look both bloodthirsty and charming. The combination of contradictions was unsuitable, as if she should be. This is the case, the fierce bloodthirsty contains unique charm, and the boundless charm contains fatal bloodthirsty.

    Su Yue glanced at the few people who were in a daze. Su Yue curled up his mouth and said softly: "It's—you—you—it's time!" Word by word awakened the dumbfounded people. Several people looked at Su Yue in horror. I didn't know how she made the move, and it was precisely because she didn't know how she made the move, that made me even more afraid.

    In such a gentle tone, the words spoken did not have any gentle feeling, like Shura who came from hell to claim his life, they only felt that the woman in front of them was too terrible, she was not a human! I have to say the truth about these people, she is really not a human being!

    However, a few people reacted and immediately turned and fled. They had a hunch that they would die if they stayed on. But even if they escape, will Su Yue let them go? Don't let it go. So their ending is destined to be!

    Su Yue looked at the few people who ran away, smiled sarcastically, mobilized his mental power, and directly stabbed them. After the few people kept running for two seconds, they all fell to the ground with a bang.

    Feeling a few heat rushing into his body, Su Yue smiled with satisfaction. It turned out that killing was nothing more than that. These people should have died. If she let them run today, I don't know how many people will fall into their hands.

    Of course, this is not to say that she is the Virgin. If these people do not provoke her, then she will not care about their affairs, but if they provoke her, then she will be treated as an evil for the people!

    Feeling the blood in the body was roaring with excitement, Su Yue laughed happily, she suddenly found that she liked this feeling, the feeling of killing! Feel whatever you want!

    But Su Yue didn't know that all of this was seen in a pair of eyes with infinite charm. The owner of those eyes looked at Su Yue, smiling beautifully, and he wanted this woman.

    Stepping on the accelerator, the off-road vehicle rushed out, leaving a few corpses lying alone on the ground! The other survivors had to rejoice that they were wise, and didn't bother to see the woman alone, otherwise they would die in a daze, really worthless.

    Su Yue drove off-road and whizzed past the gate of the Fengyu Survivor Base, raising a puff of dust and blowing dust to the soldiers standing at the gate. Of course they were greeted with cursing words, but Su Yue is in a good mood now, no Care about them.

    Speeding all the way, driving the car without stopping, and just a few pieces of meat at noon, and finally left W province at six o'clock in the evening, and entered X province, as long as you pass through X and T provinces, then Will be able to reach D province.

    Entering Province X, the road was smooth. The zombies passing by the side of the road, but Su Yue found that many zombies had begun to evolve toward first-level zombies. Of course, this had no effect on Su Yue.

    Open the map, now it is in Luzhou City in X Province. This is not the place with the most zombies, so you can see some survivors driving away in cars around.

    Suddenly a lot of humans appeared in front of them, blocking all the roads ahead, and they were talking noisily there. Su Yue reluctantly stopped the car, opened the door and walked over to see what happened.

    Su Yue gently patted the shoulder of a woman in front of him, and asked softly with a jerky voice: "Fa, birth, what?"

    The woman who was photographed by Su Yue turned to look at Su Yue. The jealousy flashed past, and then he looked at Su Yue's clean and luxurious clothes, his eyes flashed with enthusiasm, and said enthusiastically: "Oh, there is a bridge in front, but the bridge is broken. The car can't pass, but people can pass. , But it’s impossible to leave the car and leave it alone. After that, there is still such a long distance from Province D!”

    Su Yue frowned, and the bridge broke. What kind of broken bridge is this, it’s made of tofu!

    But I still politely thanked the woman who was passionate about explaining to me: "Oh! Thank you"