Chapter 25 : Insult

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    With a nasty breath in her heart, Zhu Rou adjusted the hideous and ugly expression on her face, turned around and looked at Qu Leng aggrievedly, but then saw that the one held by Qu Leng's big hands was more beautiful than her, better than what she was wearing, and cleaner than her. When she was a woman, the hideous face flashed by again.

    Zhu Rou walked in front of Qu Leng, her teary eyes looked at the expressionless Qu Leng grievingly and said: "Brother Qu, my chest hurts so much!" After she finished speaking, she straightened her big chest and took time to glance at her. Standing aside Su Yue's chest with a glance.

    But Qu Leng gave a cold hmm, and didn't even glance at Zhu Rou. Zhu Rou's chest was quite white.

    Zhu Rou was also accustomed to Qu Leng’s indifference, and did not take it seriously. She raised a sweet smile and asked: "Brother Qu, who is this sister next to you?"

    "I said this eldest sister, you really are Funny, obviously our boss is younger than you, you are so embarrassed to say sister! First take a mirror to take a look at the wrinkles around your eyes! And don’t laugh, the people who seep when you smile are flustered!" Wang Huamin came to Su Yue, ironically Looked at Zhu Rou on the opposite side.

    "Go away, what right do you stinky woman have to talk to me..." After being choked by Wang Huamin's words, Zhu Rou returned to her nature.

    But in the middle

    of the speech, Su Yue, who was always indifferent, interrupted: "You ugly and cheap woman, what right do you have to speak in front of my people!" Wang Huamin heard Su Yue's words and looked in surprise. Su Yue, using such a calm tone to say such arrogant words is really accurate and ruthless, but the feeling of the boss supporting herself is really good, she likes it!

    "An ugly and cheap woman... an ugly and cheap woman! You dare to say that Zhu Rou is cheap and ugly!" Zhu Rou looked at Su Yue with an indifferent expression, she would definitely destroy her picture. Face, see who is the ugly woman, and see how she seduce her brother Qu.

    "Pork...pig's meat?" Su Yue ignored Zhu Rou's yelling, but turned to look at Qu Leng who frowned in confusion, and asked faintly.

    A smile flashed in Qu Leng's dull eyes, looking at Su Yue who was pretending to be puzzled, he nodded blankly.

    "Puff, pork! Your name is so funny haha!" Wang Zhuang's loud voice suddenly sounded. Wang Huamin glanced at Wang Zhuang, who was laughing and laughing. You guys did it on purpose, because it was originally a loud voice. This sentence is simply a shout out of his throat.

    Wang Zhuang returned to Wang Huamin with a flattering smile, and bit his ears at Wang Huamin in a low voice: "Huh, who told her to say you like that just now! I'll vent your anger!" Although Wang Huamin stared at Wang Zhuang unhappily, he still felt quite in his heart. happy.

    The conversation between Su Yue and Ji brought the eyes of everyone in front of them. Seeing the bright and beautiful Su Yue, everyone was surprised in their eyes, and they couldn't help thinking in their own hearts.

    "What to look at, take your eyeballs out, believe it or not!" Zhu Rou felt everyone's eyes look over, thinking that everyone was watching her joke, and she couldn't help but screamed threateningly.

    Contempt flashed in the eyes of everyone, you think too much, do you think it depends on you, what is good about you, fake face and fake breast. However, although everyone hated Zhu Rou, they were afraid of Zhu Rou at the same time. At first, some people were angry at each other because they couldn't understand Zhu Rou and others. In the end, Zhu Rou and others were killed. They knew along the way that Zhu Rou could not afford to offend, not only because of her hard-hearted heart, but also because the ability of their group was the strongest among them.

    In the end, everyone discussed and decided that now, let's take a rest here for the whole night, and take advantage of this time to find something to fill in the broken place, and then continue to set off.

    Seeing everyone's separation, the matter was also understood, Qu Leng and Su Yue walked side by side by Zhu Rou with a distorted face, neither of them gave her a look.

    Wang Huamin walked to Zhu Rou, snorted mockingly, then held his head up and followed Su Yue away. Wang Zhuang followed Wang Huamin closely. When passing by Zhu Rou, he glanced at Zhu Rou disgustingly, and then uttered three words: Ugly. Xu Jun didn't even bother to look at Zhu Rou and ignored it.

    "Stop for me...Listen..." Zhu Rou finally broke out in the eyes of being ignored and rejected by others, but before the outbreak started, Song Yi, who was standing next to him, was ruthlessly strangled in the cradle. "Miss Zhu, you can't afford these people. If you want to reach D Province safely, then don't do anything that you regret."

    Zhu Rou turned her head and stared at Song violently when she heard Song Yi's words. One, said in a bad tone: "Can't afford to offend? My dad is the boss of the underworld, why can't I offend. The four of them, ten of us, are you still afraid of them! You bastard, get out of me! Me! Dad gave you so much money, this is how you watched me being humiliated by others? Damn it, use you as a shit!" Zhu Rou directed her anger at Song Yi next to her.

    Song's eyes flashed impatiently, his eyes sharply looked at Zhu Juu who was clamoring like a shrew: "What about ten of us, how many people died along the way, we all have more or less injuries. And which ones? It's not that there are no scars on the body, full of energy, and clean! Well, since Miss Zhu thinks that Song Yi is a useless shit, then I can stop obstructing your eyes in front of you, and everyone parted ways. Also. Hopefully, you understand that now the end-time money is waste paper. I only owe your father a life to escort you to Province D. And along the way, I don’t know how many lives have been saved. It's paid off!" He turned around and left.

    Zhu Rou was taken aback by Song Yi’s words. Song Yi could never leave. He was a rare second-level wind power, and the bodyguards around her were not good at all. If Song Yi left, she could Not alive to D province is not necessarily.

    Seeing Song Yi turned around and was about to leave, Zhu Rou hurriedly followed and said aggrievedly: "Song Yi, you can't go. You promised my dad to send me to Province D safely. You can't say nothing! It's a big deal, I won't mess with them!"

    Song Yi stopped, he didn't really want to leave, since he agreed to the request of the savior, then he would work hard to do it, he just hoped that Zhu Rou could change her temper. Where are people they can afford. The three second-level abilities, and the cold man, he can’t see the level, so the level is above him. As for the girl with no energy fluctuations in her body, he doesn’t think she has no ability at all, he always She feels not simple.

    Song Yi has always believed in his intuition, because it was with this intuition that he took Zhu Rou and others to avoid life threats many times.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes