Chapter 50: Domineering Mother Su

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    "Big sister, what's wrong with the boss? Has it become a zombie!" Wang Zhuang was holding the little hair on his head anxiously, turning around in circles, asking in panic.

    Wang Huamin and the others also stood by the bed worriedly watching Qu Leng, who was screaming and struggling with constant pain. Hearing what Wang Zhuang said, they also looked at Su Yue anxiously and expectantly, hoping to hear Qu Leng from her mouth. The answer to the matter.

    Although they had not known Qu Leng for a long time, they had already regarded him as a teammate. Now that the teammates who have been confessed suddenly become what they are now in front of them without warning. Although they already have the answer in their hearts, they still don't want to believe it.

    Seeing such coldness, Su Yue felt uncomfortable. Suddenly, a fragment flashed through her mind. Su Yue couldn't help but widen her eyes. She remembered that Qu Leng was bitten out of control by her yesterday because she knew The supernatural being is immune to the zombie virus, so she did not worry, nor did she take it to heart, she forgot that she was not an ordinary zombie!     Seeing Qu Leng's painful roar and struggle in front of him, Su Yue suddenly felt flustered and his eyes were sour and unbearable, but he couldn't shed a single tear. Looking up at the look in Wang Huamin's expectant eyes, and Wang Zhuang's frantic performance, Su Yue suddenly couldn't say a word, and didn't know what to say now.     Seeing Su Yue like this, Wang Huamin and the others also knew what the answer was. They looked at Wang Zhuang who was still talking to himself, and they all shook their heads helplessly.     Wang Huamin turned his head and saw Qu Leng's sharp teeth biting Su Yue's wrist fiercely, and then began to suck the thick black blood from Su Yue's wrist hungry. Seeing this scene, Wang Huamin I didn't hold back the scream, "Oh my God! Boss, you...your hand!"     Wang Huamin's scream made everyone look at Qu Leng, staring blankly at Qu Leng biting Su Yue's wrist. The scene of constantly sucking her black blood. The first thought in Xu Jun's hearts was, it's over! He actually sucked the blood of the corpse of the boss, it seems that Qu Leng's transformation into a zombie is an absolute thing.

    When Mother Su saw this scene, it was terrible. Seeing that her daughter was sucked so much blood by others, it was okay. If she thought about it, she immediately pushed away Wang Huamin in front of him, squeezed to Su Yue's side, and pulled hard. With Su Yue's wrist bitten tightly by Qu Leng, he was about to free Su Yue's wrist from Qu Leng's mouth.

    It’s a pity that Qu Leng was biting too tightly. Mother Su’s strength was not enough to look at. So Mother Su became angry. The consequences were serious. She raised her palms and directed her to Qu Leng’s face. Mouth greeted them, and the sound of slapped skin and flesh slapping constantly sounded in the room, and while beating, he shouted: "Give me your mouth! Let me go!"

    Wang Huamin and several people have been petrified by Ma Su's actions. Listening to the popping sound, several people trembled and got goose bumps, hissing, and it hurts!

    The corner of Su Yue's mouth twitched and hurriedly pulled her mother away, and then stopped her mother's violent behavior, so that she could no longer commit crimes, so as not to let her be bitten by Qu Leng, and then I don't know how she really became a zombie. NS.