CHAPTER 98-99-100

return
The first zombie queen in the last days
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 1: 29 Disfigured Skinning

    Hearing the unfamiliar female voice beside him, Wen Tianyou finally withdrew his gaze from Yue Ze, and those cold eyes turned clean and beautiful again, but the surging aura of violence in the bottom of his eyes was not seen. He is in a very bad mood now, but this woman sent him to the door to abuse him, so naturally he would not be polite to her.

    Wen Tianyou glanced lightly at the smiling woman beside him with a charming face, nodded lightly, and looked at the successful smile that immediately emerged from the other party, Wen Tianyou also evoked a soft smile, and then followed the person beside him. The woman got up and walked outside.

    Of course, everyone should know who this woman is. It is Liu Yuanyuan, who has been following Su Yue and others. She has not slept. Of course, she did not miss the scene when Yue Ze asked her while Su Yue was asleep, and of course she did not miss the text. Tianyou's eyes have been falling on Yue Ze and Su Yue.

    She thought it was normal for young people to be stunned when they saw this kind of thing. After all, young men are angry and impulsive, and have a very strong curiosity about women, so Liu Yuanyuan took this opportunity to approach Wen Tianyou, so Said something seductive in his ear. But she didn't know that it was precisely because of her actions and words this time that the speed of her death was accelerated!

    Liu Yuanyuan, who was leaving, did not see that the moment she turned around, Li Jiajia, who was already asleep, suddenly opened her eyes. Li Jiajia thought of what Liu Yuanyuan said just now beside Wen Tianyou, and the ruthlessness in her eyes seemed to be pouring out. , After Liu Yuanyuan and Wen Tianyou went out, Li Jiajia immediately turned over and followed quietly.

    Sitting on the side and hugging Su Yue, who was already asleep, Yue Ze just glanced at Wen Tianyou and the three of them coldly, then withdrew his gaze, and then stared at Su Yue in his arms for a while before he finally saw it. She hugged Su Yue lightly and sleepily.

    At this time, the wind and rain outside had stopped, and the surroundings were silent, except for the sound of the wind whizzing past from time to time. Liu Yuanyuan brought Wen Tianyou to the side of the off-road vehicle she was driving, and then turned around abruptly, leaning back on the off-road vehicle lazily, her eyes staring at Wen Tianyou like this, although it was dark because of the darkness , she couldn't see the emotions in the other party's eyes, but she could see the other party's beautiful eyes sticking to her body all the time, that was enough, she knew that she successfully attracted the other party's attention, so the next thing was natural No problem either.

    "Come here, hold me!" Liu Yuanyuan seduced Wen Tianyou with a hoarse voice, while talking she was stroking her plump breasts. Seeing Wen Tianyou standing still, Liu Yuanyuan frowned and suddenly thought that the other party should It was the first time, and she was naturally shy, so Liu Yuanyuan approached Wen Tianyou boldly, wrapped her arms tightly around Wen Tianyou's slender but strong waist, and pressed her body tightly into Wen Tianyou's arms, teasing: "What's the matter? Still shy? Don't be shy, I'll make you very comfortable and make you want what you want!"

    Liu Yuanyuan, who buried her head in Wen Tianyou's arms, missed the tyrannical hatred in Wen Tianyou's eyes. Of course, even if Liu Yuanyuan found out, she still could not escape her miserable fate.

    Wen Tianyou still placed his hands vertically on both sides of his body, letting Liu Yuanyuan stick tightly to his arms, his bloodthirsty eyes swept across the place where Liu Yuanyuan touched him cruelly, and the beautiful petals of lips hooked at this moment. With a cruel arc, he was thinking about where he should start to split the corpse of the woman in front of him who was clinging to him without knowing her life or death!