Chapter 42 :Let them go

Zhu Hua wanted to struggle, but found that her body couldn't move at all, and her throat seemed to be strangled by something, and she couldn't utter a word. His wide-open eyes looked at this bloodthirsty devil but smiling like a lover in horror. Such a passionate woman, Zhu Hua finally felt scared, she suddenly felt that death was so close to her! As long as the woman's hand in front of her is slightly hardened, her neck will break.

    Thinking of this, her tears flowed involuntarily, her eyes looked at Su Yue imploringly, her mouth

    opened and she repeated silently: "Let me go...Let me go..." "Hurry up and let go of my daughter, you want What are you doing!" Zeng Mei looked at her daughter's neck in Su Yue's hands and yelled angrily. She wanted to step forward but stopped because of Su Yue's words.

    Su Yue raised her head to look at Zeng Mei and the others, who were angry and frightened, and sneered, "What are you doing, of course, is to break her neck!" After finishing speaking, Zeng Mei's few people could not believe their eyes. , With a click, twisted Zhu Hua's neck, and then thrown Zhu Hua who had no breath in his hand, and threw it in front of Zeng Mei.

    The three of Zeng Mei looked at Zhu Hua, whose neck had been broken by the feet, and they were stunned for a few seconds before reacting. "Ah! Xiaohua! What's the matter with you?" Zeng Mei squatted down and hugged Zhu Hua who had lost his breath, and swayed vigorously, swaying Zhu Hua's broken neck fiercely.

    Zhu Wen stretched out his trembling fingers and pointed at Su Yue. The hatred and resentment in his eyes shot towards Su Yue, and roared, "How dare you really kill her! You will regret everything you did today!" Gang Yi After speaking, a head-sized fireball quickly threw it at Su Yue's head.

    "Boss, be careful!" Amidst Xu Jun's exclamations, Qu Leng standing on one side expressionless, quickly took Su Yue's hand, and then staggered the fireball into his arms.

    Su Yue turned his head and saw that the place where the fireball fell was scorched, and his eyes burst into flames and said: "You have something wrong. You broke the floor of my house. You can stay with me?" Okay, Comrade Su Yue saw that he was caught. The damaged floor has blown up.

    Zeng Mei suddenly raised her red eyes and stared at Su Yue fiercely, and shouted at Zhu Wen: "Kill her, kill her!"

    The voice of his wife Zeng Mei suddenly restored Zhu Wen's sanity, and Zhu Wen's eyes rolled. After turning, there are only three people on my own side, but the other party has seven people. No matter how many people are, the strength is not comparable. The most important thing now is to leave here first, and then find his eldest brother Zhu Kuang and ask him to find someone to replace him. Revenge of his own woman Zhu Hua.

    So Zhu Wen looked at Su Yue with a pained expression on his face and roared: "My daughter died in your hands. Are you satisfied now? One life is enough for you to owe you!" After speaking, he touched his tears in grief. Zeng Mei squatted down, looked sadly at Zhu Hua in Zeng Mei's arms, and whispered a few words in Zeng Mei's ear.

    Then he patted Zeng Mei on the shoulder and comforted him: "My wife, I know you are sad, let alone I am not heartbroken. But at the beginning, we were wrong. We shouldn't occupy their houses. These are what we owe them. It’s just suffering from Xiaohua’s great youth, I can’t wait to die! Don’t even think of revenge for Xiaohua, all of this, let’s go, let Xiaohua enter the soil as soon as possible. Yes."

    After speaking, he stood up hard, looked at Susan in the distance with tears in his eyes, knelt down with a bang, and said regretfully: "Sister Su, all of this is our fault. I will kneel down to admit your mistakes. , I hope you can forgive us. My favorite daughter is also dead. If you still can’t forgive us, then please wait for me to bury my daughter’s body properly, and then come and dispose of it with you!”

    After speaking, he bowed his head and cried sadly. After coming out, there was no sadness or regret in his eyes, only cruelty and hatred.

    Su Yue looked at Zhu Wen, who was pretending to be, and sneered: "It's no use pretending to be pitiful in front of me. As long as you let you go, you will find your backer, and then lead someone to solve us. I guessed right. Bar!"

    Zhu Wen's body became stiff, her hands clenched, and bitterly thought, this woman is not stupid, it seems that she has made up her mind not to let them go. It seems that it is totally impossible to work hard on her, this woman is cruel, cold and sensible, but, haha, her mother is not such a person.

    Zhu Wen raised her head and looked at Susan sadly, and found that her face was loose, and quickly said: "I absolutely don't have that kind of thought. I know that it was our fault at the beginning. This result is what we deserve, so I don't Will find someone to provoke you. Sister Su, you are also a daughter, you should be able to feel my inner feelings. Who wants white-haired people to send black-haired people. I really have no other extra thoughts, I just I want to bury my precious daughter.”

    Susan couldn’t bear it after hearing Zhu Wen’s words. She was just an ordinary citizen. How could she watch how many people died in front of her, just seeing her daughter face to face? She changed the color to kill the girl, she was a little intolerable, but she still favored her own daughter, and couldn't blame her own daughter.

    Just now looking at the man who knelt on the ground and pleaded with him with a look of grief, his words still touched her. She is also a person with a daughter, knowing the heartache and sadness of her child dying in front of her.

    With a sigh, Susan walked to Su Yue, took Su Yue's hand and patted it, and said, "Yueyue, I think it's better to forget it, anyway, his daughter is also dead, and they have paid a lot of pain. The price. Let them go!"

    Su Yue glanced at Zhu Wen in disgust, then turned to look at his mother helplessly. Gloomy, she can guarantee that if Zhu Wen's family is let go today, they will definitely come.

    "Mom, if this kind of person lets him go, he will definitely come back to retaliate against us. So keeping them is endless trouble." Su Yue did not agree with Susan's plea this time.

    "No, no, I will never retaliate against you. Sister Su please believe me, I really know that I was wrong, and I will never retaliate against you." Zhu Wen was shocked after hearing Su Yue's words. , Hurriedly crawled to Susan on his knees, kowtow and promised.

    Su Yue could not understand Zhu Wen's use of his mother's kindness to threaten him, and spit out from her red lips with a strong murderous sentence: "Pretend to be! Looking for death!" After finishing speaking, she was ready to stop talking nonsense, and she was ready to do it, but she was caught by herself. Mom stopped her hand.

    "Hold on, Yueyue, let me have a few words with him."

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes