Chapter 24:! My mimi

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    In Qu Lengwubo's eyes, there were also some fluctuations, but there was not much to say.

    Hearing Wang Zhuang's words, Wang Huamin gave him an angry look. Really, with so many dishes, he didn't close his mouth.

    A few people finished the dinner amidst the noisiness, and the relationship between them also unknowingly narrowed the distance between the dinner tables, and then the few people unified the route to D Province.

    Then a few big men went to move away the zombies in the way in front of them, and a few people arranged a personal vigil time, and then went away to rest.

    In fact, Su Yue thought about putting the car into the space directly, then walking through the road blocked by zombies, and then letting the car out, but in the end she still did not do this, although she wanted to take the man named Qu Leng as her own Yes, but that man is not the kind of person who is easily subdued, so she won't risk showing her hole cards in front of him. Of course, it still occasionally reveals a little bit that makes people afraid of Xiaokui.

    Xu Jun and Su Yue guard first. Of course, only Xu Jun was the only one who was on guard at night, and Su Yue naturally came into the space. The materials collected last time had not been sorted out. It took more than an hour to sort out the materials, and Su Yue went to the second floor. Took a shower in his room and then rested in the space. The time ratio in the space is the same as the time outside.

    Early the next morning, after everyone had used the breakfast prepared by Zhang Heng, Xu Jun and Qu Leng discussed: "Brother Qu, Brother Wang, come with us, don’t take that off-road vehicle, instead of this one. A few of us can still be installed in the RV. This will save the fuel. You say no!"

    "Okay, okay, okay..." Wang Zhuang responded happily and suddenly felt that his boss was eating. Human eyes, the rest of the word ah stuck in the throat, unable to speak.

    When Xu Jun saw it, he felt anxious. This is not okay. He must be left in the car to cultivate relationships with the boss, and strive to get him down as soon as possible. "Brother Qu, everyone is going to be together. Isn't it good to be together?"

    "Qu Leng, let's be together, we leave our safety to you along the way!" Su Yue looked at Qu Leng expressionlessly. He probably knew what he was thinking, so he said something.

    Those dull eyes stayed on Su Yue's face for a few seconds, and then involuntarily looked at the twinkling eyes, and suddenly nodded without knowing what was happening.

    "Haha, great! Miss Su, we will be with you in the future!" Wang Zhuang nodded when he saw his boss, fearing that he would regret it, and quickly laughed.

    But Qu Leng reacted to what he had done, frowned, his lips were tightened, and the eyes that were shining with unknown light were restrained, and he didn't speak any more.

    Xu Jun and Wang Huamin looked at each other, and sure enough, as soon as the boss got out, it was done!

    Several people moved everything from the military vehicle and the remaining gasoline to the RV, and then continued to drive to D Province. Su Yue also didn't intend to put military vehicles into space. Of course, he was not afraid of the space problem, but that the military off-road vehicle was too old and dirty to catch her picky eyes at all.

    The black RV galloped all the way, and finally left the scope of X province at noon and reached the Fuji market in T province.

    "Boss, many cars stopped in front and blocked the road. There were many people around. We couldn't get there. They all blocked the road." Xu Jun, who was driving with Wang Zhuang in front, saw the road ahead. The situation, walked to the carriage to report to Su Yue.

    Su Yue lifted her head from the computer, looked outside, and said, "Then stop, let's go down and see what happened!" After speaking, she got up and walked out of the car.

    Sitting on the side, Qu Leng closed his eyes and meditated. He heard Su Yue's voice and opened the calm and waveless phoenix eyes. Seeing Su Yue walking outside, he got up and followed Su Yue.

    Seeing that Su Yue and others got off the car, Xu Jun, Wang Zhuang and Wang Huamin also hurriedly got off the car. Zhang Heng looked outside and said that he was not interested. He was going to make good food. When they came back, they should be able to have dinner. NS.

    There are so many people here, Xiao Shuang can't get off the car naturally, she has been left in the room by Su Yue to play by herself.

    As soon as Su Yue and Qu Leng approached, they saw a large group of people looking at something. From time to time, someone scolded them. From the words of those people, they knew the reason for the crowds. It turned out that the road ahead was broken in the middle. The vehicle simply can't make it through, and everyone is discussing various measures.

    Su Yue's slender eyebrows wrinkled slightly. Why did you encounter this again? The bridge was broken last time, but the circuit was broken this time! Thinking of this, I couldn't help but laugh ironically, now it is the bitter fruit that humans have grown themselves to eat by themselves.

    "Brother Qu, it's you? It's really you! Brother Qu!" Suddenly a slightly sharp female voice sounded, and an object quickly rushed towards Su Yue and Qu Leng.

    Qu Leng hurriedly pulled Su Yue to the side, and the object directly passed Su Yue and Qu Leng, and threw directly onto the hard concrete road with a bang, followed by a high-decibel scream: "Ah! My Mimi~!"

    At this time, Su Yue saw the object clearly. It was a woman, a woman in a miniskirt, and a woman who showed her silky pink panties because of a fall!

    "Ah! This elder sister with panties, what's wrong with your Mimi? Is it going to burst?" Wang Huamin said mockingly, looking at the woman who jumped directly in front of him with his arms around his chest. Hmph, don't think she didn't see that she wanted to rush into Qu Leng's arms, Qu Leng is the man after the boss, she wants to be beautiful.

    Zhu Rou raised her head, looking bitterly at Wang Huamin who was grinning in front of her, and screamed: "Song Yi, don't die yet, hurry up and help me up!"

    Song Yi, who came from behind, heard Zhu Rou's voice and couldn't help it. She frowned, but quickly rushed to Zhu Rou and helped him up.

    Zhu Rou stood up, looked at Wang Huamin who was grinning again, and glared at Wang Huamin fiercely, thinking about when to retaliate. But it's not the most important thing now, the most important thing is that her Mimi really hurts, and her heart stunned, wouldn't it really be because of that fall that the silicone inside was crushed.

    "Miss Zhu! Are you okay!" A few more big guys ran to Zhu Rou and nodded and bowed in concern for Zhu Rou.

    Hey, Zhu Rou slapped the nearest big man severely, and screamed with grim expression: "A bunch of useless rotten dogs, now come to ask if they are useful, just ate shit!" The

    slapped man, Regardless of the hot pain on his face, he continued to nod and bow his waist and said: "Yes, Miss is right, we are useless dogs! Miss, you just need to calm down!" But at the moment when you lowered your head, he flashed savagely and raised his head again. It was another flattering smile.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes