Chapter : 48 squirting people

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    "Qu Leng, do it!" Su Yue stood up and came to Qu Leng's side, looked at Zhu Kuang who had difficulty breathing indifferently, and said to Qu Leng. After repeatedly challenging her zombie's patience, I'm so embarrassed, don't blame her for being unsympathetic. As for the base's regulations, you can't kill people at the base. Damn, let me kill the old lady. It's a big deal to destroy the corpses, and I won't admit it.

    After listening to Su Yue's words, Qu Leng, who had already darkened at this time, did not hesitate to give Zhu Kuang an understanding, but he didn't want Zhu Kuang to roar suddenly, breaking Qu Leng's control over him, and then turning green. The liquid spurted out from the mouth, ears, and nostrils, and the first victims were the subordinates around Zhu Kuang. Those subordinates contacted the venom, and their skin began to turn purple, and then fell to the ground in pain, wailing, even Li Yi, who stood a little further away, was not spared either. He was still burned by the venom on his arm, his face had become innocent, and his body began to shake slightly. The people on the ground who had been sprayed with a lot of venom had been struggling and wailing for a while, and their breath had gradually weakened, with more breath and less intake.

    When Su Yue screamed at Zhu Kuang, he whispered a bad cry, and hurriedly formed an invisible wall between Zhu Kuang and himself with mental energy, which was able to stop the green liquid that Zhu Kuang squirted. , Looking at the people on the ground, Su Yue frowned and looked at Zhu Kuang. He turned out to be a Poisonist.

    "What games are some of you playing? It's so lively! Oh? There are still people rolling on the ground excitedly! Hehe, can you tell me what this is doing?" A slightly playful low voice suddenly sounded, everyone Turning his head and looking, he saw a gentle and harmless man in a black uniform with a handsome face and a pair of gold glasses with a smile on his face. He was followed by a group of soldiers in a green uniform with guns in their hands.

    This is Su Yang. As soon as he got out of the laboratory building, he received the information from Su Yue and others submitted by his soldiers. So he rushed to the Sunshine Community where Su Yue and others lived. As soon as he entered the door, he saw Zhu Kuang. The scene of spraying the venom is too late to stop.

    "The sir, please take this disgusting old man. He not only broke into the private house, but also wanted to kill us. Fortunately, he was too stupid. Not only did he not hurt us, but he got his own people. It's dead! But killing is against the law. Ask the chief to call the shots for us!" Su Yue silently withdrew his mental power without disturbing anyone, and then angrily pointed at Zhu Kuang with a gloomy face, and spoke righteously to the incoming Su. Yang Road.

    Zhu Kuang was almost caught in his throat by Su Yue's words, his sullen eyes stared at Su Yue fiercely, and he retorted: "Smelly woman, don't talk nonsense, fuck, who did the first move? Ah! I am a legitimate defense. If I didn't use my abilities, I'm afraid I would have been killed by you!"

    Su Yueman casually looked at Zhu Kuang, who was about to jump because of his anger, and said innocently: "Don't you Relying on your power in the D province base, you will spit people! You said we almost killed you, the wound on your body! What a nonsense."

    "You...you..." Zhu Kuang pointed at Su Yue with trembling hands. I was almost speechless.

    Su Yang, who was an invisible person on the side, habitually helped her glasses, her dark-black eyes looked at the scene in front of her, the light in her eyes flashed, and then she evoked a gentle smile and said: "Okay, I See if everyone is okay, let’s go away! Zhu Kuang, your brothers have no more breath. Are you sure you don’t hurry to send for treatment?”

    After hearing Su Yang’s words, Zhu Kuang thought of the subordinates who had been sprayed by his own venom before. They looked irritably at the subordinates lying on the ground who were almost breathless, then turned away, straightened out the somewhat messy clothes, looked at Su Yang, and said coldly: "It's just a bunch of stupid dogs. Dogs have a lot of things to do with me. Since these few have lost their breath, then there is no need to waste resources. Then please trouble Major General Su to deal with them for me! I have to leave beforehand!"

    After finishing speaking, he glanced at the indifferent Su Yue, clenched his fists, and left without looking back. Humph, today’s hatred, Zhu Kuang wrote down, this group of people, except the woman, everyone else will die. As for the humiliation that the woman attached to him today, he will give it back to her, let her know what life is. It's better to die.

    Seeing Zhu Kuang abandon the brothers who were born and died, Li Yi looked sadly at the ten brothers lying on the ground. This rough-looking and determined man, with tears in his eyes, helplessly supported the poison with his left hand. The eroded right hand, which had turned into blue-purple, followed Zhu Kuang with a bit stiff movement, and the back figure made people's eyes a little sour inexplicably.

    "A few of the bases in Province D that have just arrived. I read your information. Everyone is not a simple person. This time the government organized a mission to collect military supplies in Province J, which is on the edge of Province D. I I sincerely invite a few people, and hope that a few can participate. Of course, the government has also given a good reward, as long as everyone who participates gets two hundred crystal cores and a pistol and a pack of bullets. Of course the people who have made a great contribution. , The reward will continue to increase." Su Yang seemed to say to everyone, but those dark eyes looked straight at Su Yue.

    Xu Jun and others listened to Su Yang's words, and at the same time looked at Su Yue, waiting for Su Yue's decision. Su Yue ignored the eyes of everyone, just sat on the sofa, tapped his chin with her slender fingers, and thought for a while, collecting military supplies, there are many weapons, she Su Yue would not make wedding dresses for others, ha ha, Now that the opportunity was sent to her, she smiled casually. When the time came, she didn’t just take the weapons into the space by herself. You must know that she has other supplies, but there is no military weapon. With military weapons, the strength of his entire team will also increase even higher.

    Thinking of this, she raised her eyes to Su Yang, who smiled softly at her. Su Yue also responded with a gentle smile and said: "Okay, let's participate!" After all, the other party personally gave this opportunity to her, and she didn't. Be stingy and be gentle with him.

    Seeing Su Yue nodded in agreement, Su Yang smiled more gently, and helped his glasses again, and said intimately: "Well, I will report the number of you. The departure date is January 20th. That is the morning after tomorrow. At seven o'clock, gather at the gate of the base! You only need to bring the necessities you need, other items, and the base is ready for you! So do you decide that everyone will go?"

    Su Yue calmed down after taking a look. The serious mother who is knitting woolen yarn, thinks about it, mother is alone in the base, she is not at ease, she does not want to be occupied by others, and her mother is bullied by others, so just keep two people down. So, he said to Su Yang: "We only have to go with four people!"

    "Okay, then I won't bother you, let's say goodbye!" Su Yang stopped talking, and ordered the soldiers behind him to carry it. Those corpses on the ground with only one breath left.

    As soon as Su Yang and the others left, Qu Leng fell to the ground with a bang, losing consciousness.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes