Chapter 32 : The attributes of pigs

Turning his head and looking at the RV with its doors closed, Huang Ping's eyes were gloomy and terrible. He raised his head to meet Li Hong's eyes. The two looked at each other, then looked at the RV, and both nodded at the same time. It seems that the two people have the same thoughts, and sure enough, people gather in groups and divide them into groups.

    The two stood behind the RV with their own people. As long as the zombies smelled the fresh flesh and blood here, they walked over here, then they immediately retreated, and then the people in the RV would be the target of the zombies.

    When other people saw Lin Hao and Li Hong doing that, no matter what harm they might cause to the people in the car, they followed Lin Hao and Li Hong to hide behind the RV, using the people in the RV as a meat shield, and then slowly retreated back. .

    "Ah! Song Yi, you hurry up, I order you to kill them quickly!" Zhu Rou hid behind Song Yi and screamed loudly.

    Song Yi fought with the zombies together with other people, and had to take care of Zhu Rou behind him. It was already difficult. Zhu Rou had a fire ability, so just don’t help, at least don’t pull his clothes too hard. His actions are blocked, drag him back!

    Song Yi, who was almost caught by the zombie again, finally couldn't help but yelled at Zhu Rou behind him: "Miss Zhu, are you really a pig? You want us to confess here, you can still Hold me harder!"

    Song Yi's relentless words made Zhu Rou's face stiff, and then stared at Song Yi's back. If he didn't need him to protect herself in the future journey, she would definitely push him into the group of zombies now. People dared to talk to her Zhu Rou like this, and even said she was a pig!

    However, in order not to let herself confess here, Zhu Rou released her hand that grabbed Song Yi's clothes, and then turned her head to those people who were moving backwards, and shouted viciously: "You idiots, you are not here to kill the zombies. Can't see with the eyes! Come here!"

    Everyone ignored Zhu Rou at all, and only those with problems in their heads rushed to the zombies. Zhu Rou saw that everyone did not move, and completely treated her words as wind in her ears, her face flushed with anger.

    Huang Ping saw that Zhu Rou’s face was very bad, and didn’t want to offend her. After all, her father had some status in Province D. At that time, he was a supernatural person with no background and wanted to live a better life. Her father, who has always had a good relationship with her now, will never do any harm in the future. If you can get her, so much the better!

    So Huang Ping looked at Zhu Rou affectionately, and said worriedly: "Miss Zhu, there are too many zombies, and we can’t do anything about it. Come over to me quickly. I will wait for you where I am. I won’t let you hurt. !" After speaking, he stretched out his hand to stop the team members from retreating and waited for Zhu Rou in place. Although some people in the team were dissatisfied, they did not dare to say anything. Who made Huang Ping stronger than them, and they also knew that Zhu Rou was in D province. Some background.

    Zhu Rou glanced at Huang Ping who was talking, her face a little better, she glanced at the zombies that were constantly coming here, Zhu Rou left Song Yi and others who were still fighting, turned and ran in the direction of Huang Ping. .

    When passing by the RV, I glanced at the RV coldly, ran over without a trace of hesitation, and did not notify the people in the car. Humph, Qu Leng, if you treat me like this, then go to death! I can't get you anyway!

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes