Chapter 46 Collecting Corpses

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Qin Rui, wearing a white coat, finally raised his head from the information in his hand when he heard Zhu Kuang's words. What caught his eye was a face with ordinary facial features, but the whole body's wise temperament was not obscured because of the ordinary facial features. He glanced at the ironic Zhu Kuang like alms, and said with a vicious tongue: "Looks like a woman, but also wordy like a woman, but every sentence is bullshit and bullshit! But you know you. It's still a little bit, and I also know that a small person like you yourself can't climb a big person like ours!"

    Qin Rui's words directly choked Zhu Kuang, and Zhu Kuang looked at Qin Rui's eyes. Here, full of poison, this damn man, relied on that he was the top professor in the laboratory, so he wouldn’t put Zhu Kuang in his eyes again. One day he would fall into his own hands and let him taste Taste the cruel price of offending yourself.

    After squeezing his fists, Zhu Kuang told himself to be patient first and to do business is important. Thinking of this, Zhu Kuang looked at the two very bloody corpses that had been stripped on the experimental platform, and his eyes flashed grief. , Looked at Qin Rui bitterly, and said fiercely: "Can you tell me how they died? I don't want them to have all their corpses. You haven't checked out anything yet! Don't blame me then! Zhu Kuang is welcome!"

    Qin Rui didn't feel any fear or fear because of the tyrannical aura that Zhu Kuang exuded. He still didn't raise his head and completely ignored Zhu Kuang. He just turned over the information in his hand seriously and looked at it with a serious look.

    Su Yang, who was next to him, met, gracefully helped the glasses frame that did not slide, and smiled warmly: "They didn't have any scars on their bodies, but after stripping them, we found that the nerves in their two brains were all destroyed and dead. You can’t die anymore!”

    After hearing Su Yang’s words, Zhu Kuang stepped forward in disbelief, completely ignoring the bloody and disgusting scenes, just carefully looked at the stripped brain, and sure enough, all the nerves inside were destroyed. So he frowned and asked, "How did the murderer do it? Who is the murderer?"

    Su Yang also stepped forward and stood beside Zhu Kuang, looking at the brain that was already incomplete because of the stripping, turning to look at Zhu Kuangxiao with a sullen face, with a gentle face, and slowly said: "How about the murderer? The problem, we guess, should be to use an invisible force to directly penetrate their brains, and then destroy all kinds of nerves. You also know that the abilities and abilities of the end-time awakening are becoming more and more diverse. As for the murderer As their relatives, don’t you know better? Maybe they or you offended someone because of your arrogance and excessiveness!”

    Su Yang’s words made Zhu Kuang want to have no way. He was really telling the truth. They did offend a lot of people, but so what, he Zhu Kuang has that strength! But in the end Zhu Kuang could only snorted coldly, and told the younger brothers to come up and carry the bodies of Zhu Wen and Zeng Mei back.

    Seeing that Zhu Kuang and others had left, Qin Rui raised his head and looked at Su Yang's perfect profile, and said with a slight worry: "It seems that there has been another hidden master at the base, who can kill people invisible. It is true. Some horrible feelings! I hope it’s not a person who kills innocent people and loses their instincts!"

    Su Yang’s face showed a warm smile like a spring breeze, but his eyes were cold. He looked at the empty experimental platform and did not answer Qin. What Rui said, just turned around and patted him on the shoulder, then opened the door and walked out. He is very interested to know who did it. People with this ability will definitely be very interesting!

    As for Zhu Kuang, Zhu Kuang got into the car and closed his eyes carefully recalling which master he had offended, but he couldn't think of anything. Zhu Kuang suddenly opened his eyes, sat up straight and looked at Li Yi in front of him and asked suspiciously: "Where are Zhu Hua and Li Yun? Why didn't you see them?"

    Li Yi shook his head in a daze, he didn't know.

    Zhu Kuang squeezed his forehead irritably, and said gloomily: "Turn around and go to the Sunshine Community!" I hope Zhu Hua and Li Yun will be safe, and it is best to know from their mouths who killed Zhu Wen and what they have. Ability can kill people invisible, otherwise his heart will always be unstable, such a big hidden danger will make his life threatened at any time.

    "Brother Kuang, we are here!" Li Yi said to Zhu Kuang, who closed his eyes and frowned as soon as the car reached the Yangguang District.

    Zhu Kuang opened his gloomy eyes and didn't wait for Li Yi to open the door for him. He opened the door and got out of the car. He raised his brows when he looked at the small villa with the door closed, and then motioned Li Yi to go forward. Knock on the door.

    At this time in the villa, Su Yue and the others had just finished a sumptuous dinner happily. Everyone was sitting in the living room talking to Susan about various thrilling things that happened along the way. The knock on the door sounded, interrupting the warm and pleasant atmosphere in the room.

    Susan took Su Yue's hand and looked at Su Yue with a smile on his face nervously, and said

    anxiously : " Yueyue , did their backer have been found!" Su Yue comfortably patted her old man. Mom's hand, a bloodthirsty arc evoked at the corner of her mouth, and she casually said, "So what, who saw me killing them with my own eyes? Even if we know, we don't need to be afraid of them!" After speaking, he turned to look at Xu Jun. , Said: "Go and open the door! A guest is coming!"

    Xu Jun stood up, went to the door, opened the door, and before Xu Jun could speak, there was a vicious male voice outside: "Who are you? Why live here!" Then someone pushed Xu Jun away and went straight into the room.

    Su Yue embraced her arms and folded her legs, then leaned back lazily on the sofa, sneered at the beautiful man who came in, and said sarcastically: "Uncle, this is my house, of course we live here, can it be your eyes? Don’t

    you know what’s going on?” As soon as Zhu Kuang entered the door, he found that the people in this room were not simple. There was a man who was also a third-level supernatural power. When he looked at Su Yue, his pupils suddenly shrank. , Gloomy eyes scanned Su Yue from head to toe.

    White and flawless skin, bumpy and tight figure, especially the shockingly beautiful face, there seems to be a stream of light in those big eyes, and the cherry lips are red like blood, which makes people just look at it. The whole body is hot, and the whole body is cold, and the temperament that no stranger should enter, it makes Zhu Kuang immediately want to strip her naked and press her on the ground to do whatever he wants. There are countless women he has played with, but Have never played such a superb woman.

    Thinking of this, Zhu Kuang's eyes towards Su Yue were full of cruelty and excitement, and then he stretched out his tongue and licked his bright red lips.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes