Chapter 17 :Willingly or Die

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    However, the two of them are also people who can hold you. They looked at each other and immediately expressed their determination: "We are very willing to be your little brother!"

    Although they are a little reluctant and willing to be the little brother of a woman, But the two of them are also able to bend and stretch. They glanced at each other and immediately expressed their determination: "We are very willing to be your little brother!"

    Of course, Su Yue saw the reluctance of the two, and walked in front of them coldly. Looking at the two, they formed an invisible oppression for them, "Being my little brother, I must contract with me, and the contract is a restriction to prevent you from betraying me. But the premise is that you must be willing to be contracted by me. Otherwise I can’t contract you. I know you two are unwilling to be my little brothers of a woman, but if you know my secret, then you can’t get out of here alive. Either willingly or die, understand? So in the world. There are many people, and there are definitely better than you, so I, Su Yue, is not the only choice between you two. Don't take yourself too high!"

    When a woman Su Yue saw through what she was thinking, and she said so bluntly, both Xu Jun and Zhang Heng were a little embarrassed and embarrassed. But Su Yue's words are understandable, and now they are in her hands, because they are not as strong as hers, and they cannot be reluctant just because she is a woman. It's the end of the world now, and they even cared about this man's boring self-esteem. Are they stupid?

    Xu Jun and Zhang Heng looked at each other and sincerely apologized to Su Yue: "At first, we were wrong. We were willing to contract with you and become your little brother!"

    Su Yue nodded in satisfaction. The reason why she chose them, except In addition to their various abilities and abilities, that is, they are attracted to this point in them, and can quickly put herself in the right position. She likes smart people!

    Su Yue suddenly remembered a serious problem, and asked aloud: "Do you have any other family members?" If she drags her family away, she has to consider whether to accept them as younger brothers.

    After hearing Su Yue’s questioning, Xu Jun said without any expression on his face: "I have been an orphan since I was a child, and I have no family." A

    touch of sadness flashed in Zhang Heng's eyes, and his voice was hoarse: "When the end of the world comes, my family has already They have become zombies."

    Su Yue directly contracted Zhang Heng and Xu Jun, and then the eyes of Xu Jun and Su Yue when they looked at Su Yue were no longer the fear they were just now, but the reverence, admiration, and loyalty!

    After contracting Xu Jun and Zhang Heng, Su Yue asked them the size of their clothes, and took a few sets from the space for them to go to the bathroom to clean them. After all, it’s one's own, and the salary will be improved!

    This time Su Yue didn't release water for the two of them. Now that Zhang Heng, the water system supernatural power, is there, she doesn't need to worry about the water problem.

    When the two of them were cleaned out, Su Yue nodded in satisfaction, thinking that the little brothers she had collected were really human-like. Wang Huamin has a kind of neutral beauty. Xu Jun is a man. Because of martial arts training, his skin is dark and his body is very strong. However, Zhang Heng may be white and fat because he is a chef in a hotel. He looks very simple and honest.

    "Boss!" Two big men stood in front of Su Yue and shouted respectfully.

    Su Yue was still sitting on the chair, pointed to the sofa opposite, and motioned for the two to sit down. Xu Jun and Zhang Heng sat in a row on the sofa obediently, looking at Su Yue seriously, waiting for her speech.

    "It's almost night today. We will all take a break. Tomorrow morning we will leave Milan in Province C and rush to Huaiyang City in Province X, and then our final destination is to Province D."

    After speaking, he took out a lot of ingredients and asked Zhang Heng to make a good dinner, so that everyone had a good meal. The three of them looked at the fresh meat and the fresh vegetables that Su Yue brought out, and they were all pleasantly surprised.

    You know, since the end of the day, everyone has been busy running for their lives. There is no time to cook and eat. Even if you want to, there is no such condition. Every day, drink some porridge, eat some steamed buns, or instant noodles, bread, canned food, etc. That's pretty good.

    As it is now, chicken, fish, pork, beef, and all kinds of fresh side dishes are all available. Wang Huamin and the three can't help but feel fortunate now. Fortunately, they were caught by zombies. Otherwise, they don’t know where they are eating dry bread. Woolen cloth.

    Thinking of this, the three of them couldn't help but cheer. Sure enough, following the boss is the most correct absolute. They can even see the good life beckoning to them.

    Zhang Heng took the ingredients given by Su Yue and went straight into the kitchen to show off his skills. Fortunately, this family has gas. And Xu Jun and Wang Huamin followed suit. Then the few people ate a sumptuous dinner contentedly, and went to wash and sleep after hearing Su Yue's words, ready to get up early tomorrow, and then set off early.

    Early the next morning, Xu Jun and Zhang Heng got up early to clean up. First, they emptied the entire villa and the surrounding area, packed everything that could be used, and then Xu Jun helped Zhang Heng do it. A good breakfast.

    And what about our heroine Su Yue? At this time, they were dressing up in the room with Wang Huamin. Su Yue's jewelry did not change, but a blue crystal bracelet was added, and the clothes were changed into a pink-blue Chanel tutu skirt and white fur, a pair of the same brand. Beige high-heeled fur boots.

    She has long, supple chestnut hair and a neat ponytail, while Wang Huamin is wearing the cotton velvet tracksuit yesterday, combing a neat short hair, facing the mirror and holding the set that Su Yue gave her yesterday. After applying skin care products to my face, I finally sighed, alas, without skin care for more than ten days, this skin feels a lot more haggard!

    As soon as Su Yue and Wang Huamin walked out of the room, they saw Xu Jun and Zhang Heng putting a hearty breakfast on the table.

    But Xu Jun and Zhang Heng turned their heads when they heard the sound. They twitched the corners of their mouths at the same time. They thought in a tacit understanding that they were just dressing up after spending a long time in the room with Wang Huamin. Sure enough, women are troublesome creatures! Now the young lady has such a leisurely mood. Sure enough, in front of the strength, everything is a fart!

    Su Yue and Wang Huamin didn't care about the little Jiujiu in Xu Jun and Zhang Heng's hearts, and sat directly at the table to greet them to have breakfast. After eating breakfast, Su Yue looked at the things Xu Jun and Zhang Heng had put together from other places, and turned to look at the two of them, and they saw that they were looking at her with glowing eyes.

    Su Yue waved his hand helplessly, and the pile of miscellaneous things disappeared in front of Xu Jun's trio. The three of them looked at Su Yue with more eager eyes, but no one asked anything, even though they had guessed Su Yue. There is a space like the one mentioned in the novel.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes