Chapter 5: becomes beautiful

By the time Su Yue woke up again, it was already two days later, and the current date was the morning of January 4 of the New Year. Su Yue opened her eyes again, and until there was not much fluctuation, she knew that she had leveled up again and was now a Level 3 zombie. The reason was of course that stone.

    She didn't know what was going on with that stone, she only knew that she was full of power now, and she felt that she could even lift a car!

    Thinking that I have risen two levels again, I don't know if my appearance is closer to humans! Climbing up and standing in front of the mirror, Su Yue looked at the woman in the mirror in disbelief. Is this still her? It's her but not her!

    The original dry and yellow hair became soft, and the color changed to maroon. The big apricot eyes, the red tails are slightly raised, and the glazed eyes turn, with a delicate and charming state of if there is nothing like nothing, inadvertently. Exuding a fascinating charm.

    The skin is slightly pale, and the lips are red like blooming bloody roses. The combination of bloodthirsty and coquettish contradiction creates a desire to conquer.

    Nima! Su Yue was violent again, like this, is he going to seduce a man or is he going to seduce a man? Yes, this look is completely different from the zombies outside, but this fairy doesn't look like a human at first sight! It's all right now, people are not people, zombies are not zombies!

    Well, Su Yue admits that she is still very happy, after all, which woman does not love beauty! She has always wanted to become more beautiful, but it is not beyond the limit of human beings!

    Su Yue could only comfort herself in the end, being too pretty is better than being too disgusting when she became a zombie! Thinking of the clothes and jewelry she searched, Su Yue was excited again. At first, she thought that she would never have the opportunity to wear beautiful clothes in this life!

    With a long chestnut hair casually draped over his shoulders, he took out a Cartier white ladies watch and put it on his wrist, and then put on a pearl necklace and a pair of diamond inlaid pearl earrings to make the skin color not so pale. It feels more natural.

    Su Yue looked at the gray sky outside the window. Although the weather is cold now, the zombies can't feel the cold, but in order to not look too different in case of encountering a human on the road, let's wear a thicker one!

    So in the end, Su Yue only took out a white fluffy Chanel dress and put it on, with a pair of black fur on the outside, and a pair of high-heeled boots on her feet.

    After Su Yue was completely cleaned up, one hour has passed, but looking at herself in the mirror who is more beautiful because of her meticulous dressing up, Su Yue is still quite happy, uh, it just took a long time to dress up! Alas, let’s pack lightly in the future!

    Putting all the useful things in the house into the space, Su Yue finally glanced at the house that he had lived in for a year, and opened the door with a small white bag.

    Looking at the devastated city like a dead city, Su Yue sighed emotionally for two seconds, then aimed her gaze at the zombies dangling around her.

    She is now a third-level zombie, and already knows some rules among zombies. The zombies are the strongest. Whoever is higher in rank is the boss. So now for zombies lower than her, she is able to command them. It is used by her, but she can't command when she encounters a zombie higher than her!

    Su Yue tried to concentrate, lock onto the female zombie closest to him, and issue his own command to it: Go and punch the bald, wretched male zombie next to you.