Chapter 20 : Real Cow B

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Su Yue looked at the little pair like this, chuckled, and actually came to ask for a reward. He took out a raw chicken from the space and gave it to the little pair, letting it enter the carriage and stay quietly.

    Xiao Shuang asked for a reward, and got into the carriage obediently.

    And Su Yue continued to play her Plants vs. Zombies. Just after passing a level, there was a sound of cars in the distance, and I looked up boredly. It was a military off-road vehicle. Then he turned his head as if he hadn't seen the same and continued to conquer the second level of the game.

    In the driver's seat of the military off-road vehicle, Wang Zhuang was driving the car intently. He looked up and suddenly saw a brand-new RV parked not far away. He shouted to the cold man with his eyes closed in the front passenger seat, "Boss, look. There is a brand-new RV in front of you! Who is lucky to get such a god-level baby!"

    Hearing the call from his companion, the man who was disturbed by sleep opened his sleepless, sharp black eyes in annoyance. After scratching his eyes, he focused on the RV in front of him.

    Qu Leng was different from Wang Zhuang. The first thing he saw was not the RV, but in front of the RV, the large pile of zombies lying on the ground, and the huge floor area, there were definitely hundreds of them.

    A person or team that can kill such a large number of zombies at once will definitely not be an incompetent person. It seems that they have encountered a master. If it were him and Wang Zhuang, they would definitely not be able to kill them all.

    Regardless of whether these zombies were killed by the people in the RV, he didn't want to get involved with the people in the RV. After all, I don’t know the character of the people in the RV. I wanted to bypass them and walk directly, but the road ahead was blocked by a large number of zombies, and there was no second road around. Move these zombies away.

    "Oh my God, why are so many zombies! Who killed these zombies?" Perceiving Qu Leng's cold vision, Wang Zhuang quickly changed his tone: "Boss, the road is blocked. How do you move the zombies away?"

    Looking at the densely packed zombies lying on the ground, he couldn't help but gasp. With him and the boss, how long will it take to remove these things?

    Alas, no wonder there are no zombies around here, it seems they are all lying here to confess. This place is relatively safe so far. You can rest here for one night before continuing on your journey. During this long journey and beware of zombies, they have not rested at all, and their mental tension has also caused the body to be abnormally exhausted.

    Qu Leng thought carefully, and directly issued the command: "Just rest here for the night, and leave tomorrow morning." After saying that, he got out of the car with Wang Zhuang and found an open place to set up a tent, and moved quickly and tacitly. It can be seen that the skills of the two are absolutely not bad, and it can also be seen that their cooperation time is not short.

    After setting up the tent quickly, Wang Zhuang's rough mine face was uncontrollable curiosity, so he said to Qu Leng, "Boss, should we go and take a look? I'm really curious about who has done such a big group of zombies. Everyone is going to rest here, and it’s

    okay to say hello!" Qu Leng looked at the quiet RV, thought about it, and agreed with Wang Zhuang’s opinion, "Let’s go!" A RV walked a few meters away.

    Knocking...

    "Is there anyone?" Wang Zhuang knocked on the window, pressed his face to the window and looked inward, but unfortunately he couldn't see anything.

    Su Yue looked at the two people outside with cold eyes, one of the big face of a strong man, and the other... it attracted her attention.

    She curled her lips and smiled. After looking at the military off-road vehicle in the distance, she slowly rolled down the window...

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes