Chapter 18 : collective spikes

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Su Yue waved his hand helplessly, and the pile of miscellaneous things disappeared in front of Xu Jun's trio. The three of them looked at Su Yue with more eager eyes, but no one asked anything, even though they had guessed Su Yue. There is a space like the one mentioned in the novel.

    None of the three of Xu Jun was stupid, and they knew what to ask and what not to ask. Then Xu Jun and the three of them each carried a backpack that they wore, and followed Su Yue downstairs to the door of the villa.

    Now that there are three people and two zombies, the previous off-road vehicle seemed crowded and not spacious enough to sit up. So Su Yue directly put the blue off-road vehicle into the space, and released one in the surprised eyes of Wang Huamin and the three of them. Medium-sized RV.

    In this scene, the eyes of Wang Huamin and the three of them glowed and heated. How big is the space, so many things can be placed, and this one is a RV, is it a RV? In the last days, it would be great to have a broken car as a means of transportation. Now they appear in front of them but a multi-functional RV. They never thought that the conditions were so good at first. The three people once again sighed that it was the most correct choice to follow the boss. , Follow the boss to eat meat!

    Su Yue looked at the surprised three people and asked, "Are you all going to drive?" The three hurriedly regained consciousness and nodded fiercely.

    "Okay, you can take turns to drive! Let's go and get in the car." Su Yue waved his hand and signaled to start, and then got into the carriage. Xiao Shuang hurriedly followed Su Yue and got into the car.

    After Wang Huamin and the three of them discussed the time of changing the car, Wang Huamin and Zhang Heng followed Su Yue into the car, while Xu Jun took the driver's seat directly.

    At this time, a black luxury RV was driving on the highway. This was Su Yue and his party. Coming out of Province C, I came to Province X, and then continued to drive in the direction of Province D.

    Now Province X is not what it used to be in the first few days. Now most of the zombies in Province C have moved outside of Province C. After all, there is almost no survivor in Province C. The zombies have no fresh flesh and blood. Naturally The position will be shifted, so the safer place will no longer be safe.

    Su Yue and the others drove the RV smoothly on the highway. The zombies wandering around did not dare to block the road. Instead, they had to obediently clear the blocked road so that Su Yue and the others passed smoothly!

    From 8 in the morning to 12 o’clock now, I have been driving for four consecutive hours. Su Yue and others have left Huaiyang City in X Province, and after Nanting City, they can reach T Province, and then pass through. Fuji and Dazhou in T province can reach D province.

    As soon as noon arrived, Zhang Heng took various ingredients and went to the small kitchen of the RV to cook lunch. Wang Huamin went in to help out. Xiao Shuang walked around in the RV staggeringly. The zombies didn't need to rest.

    Su Yue went into the space to clean up the ripe vegetables and fruits, as well as the eggs laid by domestic animals. Su Yue tried to see if Xiao Shuang and the others could be sent in, but found that they couldn't get in, but at the beginning, he could send the live poultry into the space.

    Su Yue thought for a while and discovered the difference. When the poultry was brought into the space, they were not produced. Regardless of whether it was Xiao Shuang or Wang Huamin, they all had mutations.

    After clearing up the space and coming out, Zhang Heng just made a sumptuous meal, and then he went to the front and called Xu Jun to eat. Xu Jun found an open space and stopped the car. Because Su Yue was there, there was no need to worry about the zombie clubs around. Excuse them to eat.

    After eating a perfect and hearty lunch, Xu Jun took out the map that Su Yue had searched from the government building and spread it out on the table. Pointing to the map in hand, he said: "Boss, we are now in Nanting City in X Province. As long as we leave Nanting City, we will enter T Province, and we will cross the Fuji City and Dazhou in T Province and we will arrive there. Province D. If there is no accident, you should be able to arrive the day

    after tomorrow." "After arriving in Province D, my ability is the zombie antibody mutant. After all, the phenomenon that zombies do not harm me cannot be concealed forever. It’s better to show it generously, so as not to arouse people’s suspicion. And I’m like this, no one can tell that I am a zombie, as long as I am not hurt and bleeding, there will be no problem.” Su Yue took the matter of Province D. Explain clearly to the three of them, so as not to be exposed.

    "Boss, this, our superpowers rely on combat and zombies' crystal nuclei to improve their own strength, so..." Wang Huamin looked at Su Yue with a little entanglement, so.... Can we kill your kind, and then get the crystal nucleus to improve our strength?

    Su Yue patted Wang Huamin on the shoulder and said with a smile: "Well, you can go and kill, but if you encounter a powerful zombie and leave it to me as a younger brother."

    After speaking, he looked at the strength of the three. Wang Huamin is a first-level fire type ability, Xu Jun is a second-level gold type ability, Zhang Heng is a first-level water type ability, Xiao Shuang is a second-level zombie with both corrosion and speed. There are even lower ones, but if you really fight, you won’t be able to see them.

    Looking at the zombies walking around outside the car window but afraid to approach the RV, Su Yue decisively opened the car door and walked towards the group of zombies. Xiao Shuangli followed Su Yue and became a veritable little follower. NS!

    Although Wang Huamin and the others didn't know what Su Yue was going to do, as a conscientious little brother, they had to keep up with the young lady at any time, so the three of them followed Su Yue out of the RV.

    As soon as the three of them got out of the RV, they saw the scene in front of them, and they stood on the spot as wooden people, and they were wooden people with big mouths. Have you ever seen a scene where hundreds of zombies fell to the ground collectively? If you have seen it, you will be so surprised and dumbfounded. If they were to kill these hundreds of zombies, they might not be able to kill them desperately, and they would definitely get injured in the middle, and they would be covered in blood from the zombies. And it became dirty, but as soon as Su Yue got out of the horse, he stopped directly there, and when she didn't see how she did it, the zombies fell in pieces without a trace of blood, and the wound was not even visible at all.

    The three of Wang Huamin looked at each other, and their eyes conveyed tacitly: If the boss is mighty, it is really right to hold the boss's thigh tightly, and you will have to hold it tightly in the future.

    Su Yue turned his head and said to the three Wang Huamin who were still in a state of surprise: "Go and dig out their crystal nuclei by yourself. In the future, you will use your own strength to obtain the crystal nucleus. This time, let's not take it as an example! Because of yours. The strength is too low and needs to be improved as soon as possible."

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes