Chapter 70-71

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 1: Chapter 1: 2 The tsunami hits

    She doesn't care, she only needs to enter the space then there will be nothing! But what should Qu Leng and the others do? She is not a conscientious person like the Zeng Jin people. She can leave her subordinates at the moment of life and death, or even let her subordinates die!

    Although she is not a good person, Su Yue is not a virgin, she just knows that since they have followed herself, then they are her responsibility, and if she has a share of Su Yue, there will be a share of them! She Su Yue has always pursued it, and those who lose her will pay back ten times! Those who protect her will repay me a hundredfold! A person can be cruel, insidious, selfish, cold-blooded, cruel, and slaughter, but he must never lose the most basic humanity that belongs to mankind!

    Su Yue frowned tightly and looked at the various buildings outside the window that had been corroded by the strong acid rain, and the roads that had been corroded by the strong acid rain, and said to Qu Leng in a serious tone: "This is strong acid rain, no, it should be said that it is corrosive rain. This is completely different from the acid rain you experienced before the end of the world! You also know that the acid rain before the end of the world is not harmful and will not destroy buildings or humans. Corroded away. But this time this corrosive rain, it contains a strong corrosive ability, and now the bulletproof glass is under the erosion of the rain, and it begins to corrode slowly. It only takes two hours at most. The entire body is made of extremely hard bulletproof. The glass-built laboratory building will turn into emptiness under this corrosive rain! The buildings outside have been slowly corroded, and even the roads have been corroded and are completely impassable!"

    Su Yang, Xu Jun, and Zhang Heng listened to Su Yue's words and looked at Su Yue with a serious face in surprise, then turned their heads and looked at the dark invisible world outside. Where they can't see, the world is already beginning to destroy! Sure enough, in front of nature, any life is so small!

    "Boss, what should we do then, there are only two hours!" Xu Jun's voice was anxious, but his tone was fairly stable, and he didn't lose his ability to judge too much in panic.

    Su Yue hugged her arms and pressed her red lips tightly. Hearing Xu Jun's question, she calmly steadied a few people and said, "Don't panic, I just let you prepare! There will be a way! Believe me!" The

    phrase'trust me' successfully calmed the hearts of Xu Jun and others inexplicably, without the panic and anxiety just now. They didn't bother Su Yue anymore, and tried not to make any noises to give her a quiet space.

    Xu Jun and Zhang Heng glanced at each other and reached an agreement tacitly. They knew that their boss had a space that she could enter at will. If there was no way in the end, they would solve themselves by themselves and never drag the boss back!

    Standing in the corner, Su Yang walked slowly towards Su Yue, then stood on the other side of Su Yue, and looked at the dark world outside the window with her. He stretched out his hand and took off the gold-wire glasses that he had never removed in front of people, revealing those sharp and dangerous eyes, and the whole person carried a dangerous and deadly breath!